Welcome to Blues

Blues -- somewhat belatedly, wish to add my thanks to you for accepting the work moderating brings. I'm sure we'll all be the better for it.

My only worry is that your "responsibilities" could, in some way, make you a bit less eager to share your great wit with us. I really hope that doesn't happen. You've provided me a lot of laughs that I don't want to do without!

Good luck!

Con grads Blues
Hey what's the matter with sat****ay any way??
And can I still wear a neck knife here? :p

Despite today there will be a Tomorrow
...<B>Dan</B>..
.<B><I><A HREF="http://www.kynd.com/~graydg/kniveslist4.html">Gray Knives</A></I></B>

Congrats!! Bladeforums could do a lot worse!! ;)

Maybe we’ll re-name “Bugsy” “The Moderator” in your honor!!

Please allow me to ofer my congratulations, also....

BRRRAAAAAACCCK!!:p

But meant in the nicest possible way, of course :D

I must be the only hillbilly in this part of the country. When I saw the heading for this thread, I thought somebody was talking about music! :D

Then, I took at look at Blues' knife collection. Now, that's what I call a KNIFE collection.

Okay, Blues, welcome aboard. Anyone who has a collection like that deserves an audience, or a seat in the Council of Elders.

Thanks again guys for the (mostly ;)) nice words.

However, you may wish to rethink your faith in my skills here as moderator.

You see, I've just returned from three days at the Guild Show and didn't purchase anything!!!

This is not to imply that there weren't some very tempting blades there by the likes of (amongst many others) Scott Slobodian, Thomas McGuane IV, Bertie Rietveld, Daniel Winkler and our own inimitable Tim Herman, but somehow I just couldn't find the one that refused to be ignored.

I'll try to make up for my transgressions somehow. :rolleyes:

Also, roaming the corridors of the show made me realize what a small fish I am when it comes to the purchasing power and collections of some of the REAL collectors out there. Humbling indeed. Still, the beauty of it is that most all makers treat you respectfully whether you have deep pockets or not, as well as whether or not you make a purchase. Good form.

Anyway, good to be back.

Blues

Back