What’s your favorite tiny folding knife?

I had a MOP Case pen knife in my birth year from my grandfather. It was my EDC for years. I lost it which led my to seek a replacement...which led to my current blade obsession.

Manbug Salt has been on my keys since they dropped.

A bit less tiny, but also a fan of alox Vic Cadets, the Baby Horn sprint, and the Urban.

My favorite is long gone lost it was the "squirrel hunter knife," made in Japan seki city with fake pearl handle slabs, Damn shame I lost it... :(

Last edited:
Got a 27gm Dejoo for Xmas. So light and slim I don’t know it’s there. Takes a nice edge. Good enough for light duty so far. Not quite tiny in length, but under an ounce.

BDFFD8E9-B415-4D10-8CE5-10B3AC6A9713.jpeg

Mailman dropped this yesterday. By far the most expensive folder in my collection. If my wife finds out...

BDTw45f.jpg

Took the clip off this little guy and it lives inside my wallet to be called upon when required.

71THQG6TiuL._SL1500_.jpg

Thanks! I have one of those but almost forgot about it. Think I'll carry it today. I don't normally care for pocket clips, but this one is so small it works for me. I've even carried it "IWB" (inside waistband).

To be honest, if it has to be tiny, I will go fixed. This one here below (the middle one... comes with a leather sheath and metal pocket clip) is tiny as ever but still sustainable for some solid work.
LHFGfCN.jpg

What...?..what is that? ....is it going number 2?:D

Ha! I guess with your handle and avatar you'd know!!!

Nooooo, that's the stinger baby. And in practical application it allows me to get a third finger on the knife (in addition to looking darned cool) :cool:

A tiny Wharncliffe slipjoint in stag by Hiroaki Ohta and an even tinier (3.95" OAL) Osprey lockback in BLP, made by Moki for Al Mar. I often carry one of these along with a more or less full-sized folder or a small pocketable fixed blade.

49556086661_063a190d22_b.jpg

49556086686_061a846d93_b.jpg

OK, tiny folder... Thinking of it, I have one in my vest's pocket. Unlike the Spyderco Bug and Honeybee on my key rings, for fun, this one (the upper) is tiny (blade 2" 1/4) but very usable for light stuff. It won't freak anybody out and it looks dang nice to boot !
OSAS4bM.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice ! Sometimes, you need nothing more than such a small beauty.

Back