What’s your favorite tiny folding knife?

The Case Peanut is a fun little knife.
SBvAzk0.jpg

I'm looking everywhere to get hold of a BOG OAK TK3 by Fallkniven. It just drives me nuts that I can't find one.

Last edited:
I'm looking everywhere to get hold of a BOG OAK TK3 by Fallkniven. It just drives me nuts that I can't find one.
slackie slackie I found one. French retailer I know well. They have always been good with me. I don't know if he sends overseas. I can assist with translation if you want to go that route. Shoot me a PM.

Last edited:
IMGP6518.JPG
The Leatherman Squirt Ps4 is my first choice among small pocket tools.
Often it is the only tool I carry inside of the Town Borders. It sees frequent use in daily life and I rarely need anything larger outside of the kitchen or homeworkshop.
When leaving Town for the Countryside, it's another matter and I bring the proper knife for the activity in mind.

Regards
Mikael

That's nice slackie slackie :thumbsup: Tell more - size and other info. What is it? Thanks.

Thanks. It was a test batch of new handle materials (still some other materials remaining). I was lucky to tune in to their website just as they announced. Only sold directly to consumers. Will ship overseas!

Steel: Lam. CoS
Hardness (HRC): 60
Edge: Flat ground
Handle material: Elforyn (Ivory imitation)
Weight, knife only (g): 96
Blade length (mm): 78
Blade thickness (mm) 3
Total length (mm):180
Total length, folded (mm): 100
Locking: Liner-lock

Sweet knife ! The white ivory handle looks very classy. From the grind, I had the feeling this was an overly thick blade. It isn't. 3 mm is reasonable.

Perceval T45 frame-lock (4" closed, but incredibly thin!). For small, A.G. Russell Light'n Bug for the win (2.5" blade, 3 3/8 closed, 1 oz.)

Back