What are you waiting on, And what did you get last?

My Custom Shop Rodent 3 in Red/Black just shipped today should have it by the end of the week and I'm contemplating trying for the Ratweiler Proto in the Ganzaa tomorrow night.

In red/black of course.

I put an order in for a Ratweiler LE, with red and black G10! Does anyone else have one in this config so I can drool over some pics? The Ratweiler LE has been calling my name, for a bit now. Had to scratch the itch, lol.

Just tried for the Ratweiler Proto in the ganza fingers crossed! I like your taste in Red/Black G10 Swamp Hog.

If my Proto comes from the ganza I'll be sure to post pics cause its red/black if I get it.

Just tried for the Ratweiler Proto in the ganza fingers crossed! I like your taste in Red/Black G10 Swamp Hog.

If my Proto comes from the ganza I'll be sure to post pics cause its red/black if I get it.

Good luck to you, I hope you get it! I was leaning towards green and black, but decided that red and black would look much cooler on that satin Ratweiler. Looking forward to some pics.:cool:

Good luck to you, I hope you get it! I was leaning towards green and black, but decided that red and black would look much cooler on that satin Ratweiler. Looking forward to some pics.:cool:

Got my email confirmation on the Ratweiler proto so 4-8 weeks and I'll have it. And its gonna be a USER! :thumbup:

Just got my new CS Rodent 3 in Red/Black from Knife Hunter today! Thanks again T.
Celebrating with a Cohiba Cuban.

dKGXnOp.jpg

Wow that turned out terrible! Will try and get a better one up tomorrow.

I just received an email from Busse Combat stating my first TGLB is on it's way to Claude Scott for some leather pants!!!

Back