What are you waiting on, And what did you get last?

Tonite I finally did it. I ordered my first Busse/Swamp Rat! I got a Rodent Solution with tanker grey blade and black paper micarta handles. Now the wait begins...

So today was the big day. My Rodent solution was to be delivered after a short ~3 week wait! I actually had the day off today too so I'd be home when it was delivered. It was turning out to be a great day. The sun was shining, birds chirping. My first swamp rat was going to be delivered! So I thought. It turns out my wonderful mail carrier decided to be lazy and not deliver my knife today. Instead the status of the package on the website gets updated to; "Notice left. No authorized recipient available." He didn't try to deliver it, he didn't leave a notice, nothing. This pissed me off and irritated me greatly. Day instantly ruined. Now I wont have an opportunity to get to the post office to pick it up until next Tuesday :mad:

Got my Custom Shop rats, today...:thumbup: Worth the wait...:D

EwTsk1vl.jpg

Forgot to menthion those i`m waiting on:

-11 modded ones from Busse: 2 SFNO, 1 Shank, 1 Boss Jack; 1 AD, 1 Cultie, 1 Boss Street, 2 Scrofas, 1 GW and 1 Basic-3.
-1 Rodent Solution with clip point and G-10.

Thats it, as far as i can remember (have sold and traded a few lately). Yeah, got a TTKZ in a part trade/buy.

H

SYKCO_SS4.jpg

SYKCO Street Scrapper 4, stripped and convexed from a certain auction site. My first exposure to the Mudder handle. Can't wait to get hold of my Safety Mutt that is in transit now.

I'm waiting on sanity returning into my life... :eek:
I know, not Swamp related, but lack of thereof cuts into my Swamp forums time and Swamp blades play time...

I'm waiting on a custom shop vex in muddy with tan canvas. It is sterile with a rounded spine like the rodent solution.

Back