What are you waiting on, And what did you get last?

Just ordered a bowie style RMD and Rodent 6 plus a Ruki. All with satin blades and black canvas handles. TGLB and AMS should be shipping in a few days.

Just ordered a bowie style RMD and Rodent 6 plus a Ruki. All with satin blades and black canvas handles. TGLB and AMS should be shipping in a few days.

My jaw dropped....Cant wait to see the pictures of the group!

Now you need a nice EDC blade to go with them and you will be all set.

Hmmmm........ I think this one might do the trick...... ;)

DSC_0003_zpsfda68d75.jpg

I think I have control issues.

LOL, really??....... :)

The 311 is a great little blade. I am sure that you will put it to good use.

Well im waiting to get a crash rat now!

Res-c hasnt worked for me. I think im done trying, the only exception i might make is the mudder handled 411. It sucks because i loved the taliwacker and the 1311 but the handles just didnt work in my hands. They look great though. im sad it didnt work out for me :( I just love micarta... G10 is ok too but for a user give me micarta.

But there are so many Busse/kins and so many options there is always something for everyone. :)

Is it a problem with fit? There are two different handle sizes in the Basic line. Then there are the mudders, which are actually a little harder by the touch than the rest of the res-c handles and this has been confirmed by Dan Busse, and they are great. My personal favorite are the Regulator handles. We just need a big chopper with some variant of the Regulator handle. The War Dog handles have been popular. Some people like to round the edges off on them.

Don't give up on res-c yet!

WW, there is one guy on the Hog side of the forum who has re-handled a few knives from Res-C to wood and micarta...

But he is no longer doing rehandle jobs now that he is making his own knives and hawks. I will say his hawks are pretty darn impressive.

Back