What are you waiting on, And what did you get last?

I seen the scrapper 5. Pretty cool

But i agree his hawks look impressive, 52100 and shiny, cant see anything wrong with that :)

Waiting on a Rucki with muddy brown blade, and red/black G10, pretty excited about this one.

Nice score, WW! Love the look of Muddy Brown w/ Red & Black G-10...... :)

DSC_0097_zps39ac20f8.jpg

Oh yes thats an awesome color combo on an awesome knife there!

Im thinking i really want a green/black and muddy rat now... Any pics of that combo?

Title pretty much explains it all. Id like to know what my fellow rats are up to lately with all the offerings from blade, the ganzaaas, and the surge of goodies thats ran thru the exchange lately i know there quite a few people with new members in their rat family, or new members on the way. So lets share a little!

Ill start... Well the last rat i received was my new blade show Vex. Its an awesome blade!

According to the USPS i might have a KDSH coming to me tomorrow or thursday the latest, im very excited for this one!

Already ordered, i am waiting on a custom rodent 4. Muddy blade with red and black g10, and a custom RMD that i dont wish to speak about :)

And of course im waiting for the RATWEILER! but that could be another "2 weeks" for that one lmao...

So share a little fellow Rats, whats been going on in your rat family lately ? :)

I can post a few pics but most of my pics are posted all over anyways lmao

Patiently (Yeah, right! ;) ) Waiting on a Rucki - Tanker Grey, Green/Black G10, then hoping for a stasis chamber while I wait for a custom shop Waki - Satin Finish, Green/Black G10.

Last I got my grubby claws on was a beauty of a TGLB - Black with Black/Tan G10 from another kind forum member in the Exchange.

My wallet curses you people posting all that INFI for sale in the Exchange while I wait. :mad:
Now please! Nobody post an AK-47 for sale in the Exchange, or my wallet will never speak to me again! :D

Last edited:
Just got word that the Ratmandeux LE I got from the Exchange is on its way to me. This will be my first Swamp Rat and I can't wait to use the heck out of it.

Just ordered a Rodent 6 and the wait is already killing me!

My only other Swamp Rat is an HRLM from a few years ago.

Back