What are you waiting on, And what did you get last?

RS came in last night. Tanker Grey and Black Micarta = Beautiful. My first Rat straight from the motherland.

-JWLevin

And here it is... :D
DSC03538.jpg

Very nice! Mine went home to the swamp for some body modifications :)

But i miss it, and the others with it, Already :(

But I HAVE/NEED to own this ASAP!!!
0bvt.jpg

Waiting on this beauty now. I think I have 7 blades on order right now. It's hard to keep track some times. 2 direct from Busse, 4 direct from the Swamp and this new one. Couldn't resist when I saw it on an "E" commerce auction site that is based in the SF "BAY" area.
9475436905_b3acd1d0ed_b.jpg

Got dinged, my Rodent Trail and Magoo's camo 711 should be on the way now.

Not a knife but i got this in the mail today,

$T2eC16FHJGoE9nuQeWioBQ2YQGj6R!~~60_57.JPG

Been wanting a titanium keychain tool and this one looks awesome, plus it was under 20 bucks :)

Do it!! I put it between a couple bolts and tried to bend it to see how it would hold up and it seems to be pretty tuff. Its real light so i thought it would bend easy but it didnt. This is my first titanium tool thing so i cant really compare it to much but it was worth the price just as a bada$$ looking bottle opener lmao

I may or may not have stole your idea, and your picture, a little lmao, but i added green liners to mine... so maybe its a wee bit different :)

I like the idea of titanium pry bars, but they always seem too short to really be of much use. I mean, what could you really pry with it being like 4-6" long overall?

I'd just assume carry a Scrapivore in my pocket, should be about the same prying ability and only weighs a few ounces.

I used it already to open a paint can and some acetone. It worked fine and its nice to not need a entire knife/ screw driver or pry bar in a pinch. I think mine is only like 3 inches too. ( lmao thats what she said )

I didnt need to use the paint or acetone but i just was playing with the tool, Honestly i thought the same thing, it would be worthless as much of anything other than the bottle opener, but even the wrench tool works OK, id rather a wrench but still it works in a pinch. Id hate to have to keep a Scrapi in my pocket with the sharp edges. This is strong for its size and didnt bend when i put it between 2 bolts and applied pressure or when i opened the cans.

Look at it, its an awesome bottle opener? I got it for its looks really and it passes in that regards as well!

I been wanting an Atwood or one of BenRT ( or something like that) tools but some of the prices are higher than im comfortable with. This at 18.99 shipped, even if it breaks i wouldnt be too pissed but it seems strong enough.

Will it really replace any of my tools? NO, except maybe i wont use my lighter to open my beer bottles. But does it make an awesome, Useful in a bind, keychain? You bet!

I think the only titanium I'm really interested in right now is a money clip that holds anywhere from 1-60 bills securely and without losing grip strength, these things are awesome!

Back