What brand of knife has killed the most people?

-_- Overall, considering all things..I think maybe a more appropriate question could be posed as, "What item has killed the most people?". It certainly would NOT be a knife. Knives and for that matter, knife-wearers, already suffer from a bad enough stigma without making it worse. All in all, I'm sure the consensus would point to far more innocuous devices--such as and not limited to:Baseball bats, screw-drivers, wrenches, tire-irons, length of pipe, a rock, hammers..and the like. Hell bells..if someone is going to cause another bodily harm, I highly doubt that they will care how they do it or what with, wether it's a broken glass bottle or a ballpene hammer. Besides that, I'm certain something with REACH would be a more common choice than something which would not only draw attention, but also require VERY close quarters.

My bet is on this one:

10091465-close-up-of-surgeon-holding-a-scalpel_zpsfe8ec3a5.jpg

DING DING DING we have a winner!

My vote is for none of the above. When was the last time a knife attacked you UN-provoked,
and on its own. As for that fact, when was the last time a SUV or a SEMI ran into you or over you on its own. People kill people, not inanimate objects. We may use an inanimate object, but we initiate the attack on our own. Stupid question.

Blessings,

Omar

Dang everyone always has to get all uppity because they think a question is stupid. This is a discussion forum after all... if you don't like a topic, move on. Most people would think EVERY SINGLE THREAD on this forum is stupid.

My vote is for kitchen knives

I agree with OHALLUM.

There is no documented evidence of a knife actually killing someone. It was almost always the person holding it that did the killing.

My vote is for none of the above. When was the last time a knife attacked you UN-provoked,
and on its own. As for that fact, when was the last time a SUV or a SEMI ran into you or over you on its own. People kill people, not inanimate objects. We may use an inanimate object, but we initiate the attack on our own. Stupid question.

Blessings,

Omar

this^^^:thumbup:

This forum is predominated by members who use knives as tools and have their rights to use knives as tools constantly threatened by people who have the impression that knives are only good for killing people.

IMO, one member starting a thread about what knife has killed the most people in this forum accomplishes nothing more than feeding that impression that the non-knife crowd has gotten....that the members here are nothing but stab happy killers.

That's all I got to say.

1947_eating_popcorn_and_drinking_be.gif

Some people may find this topic distasteful (I'm not particularly amused with it myself, but that doesn't matter). However, it is a legitimate knife-related topic and, as long as people approach it in a mature and serious way, there is nothing inheriently wrong with the topic. It is a knife-related topic and this is a knife discussion site.

If you don't like the topic, if you are not willing to approach it in that mature and serious manner, then stay out of the thread. Nothing compels you to click on it, read it, or participate in it.

Last edited:
I'd rather not get blood inside my pivot. So I just poke bad guys to death with foam swords.
EPE-toy-sword-Toy-sword-Knife.jpg

If you mean which FOLDING knife, then I will submit the humble Okapi knife from South Africa.

This knife has killed a LOT of people.

In war time I would think the Marine combat knife(Kabar) by various companies would have accounted for a few.

Spyderco dragonfly is pretty lethal too.Any of their bug knives really BEWARE OF THE SPYDERCO BUGS

Back