What brand of knife has killed the most people?

You want to know what killed the most? Machetes and pangas used in Africa to commit genocide. Tens of thousands to hundreds of thousands at a time.

Pretty easy to kill when one side has all the weapons.

Yes. You asked a pretty ignorant and tasteless question. I hope you feel all warm inside now.
Excellent answer.

Ginsu?

And it's still sharp enough to slice this tomato! :D

Sorry couldn't resist.

I would guess a dark ages dagger or an Ulfberht (Viking age sword made from woots steel) also could have been the gladius the romans conquered the world with it.
and as cwl said pangas.

Well...yeah.

I hope I never see a knife attack somebody. It will be a nightmare let me tell you.

I don't know, I've had a few knives bite me.:rolleyes:

I'm surprised no one has mentioned switchblades. I guess some of you don't remember but there used to be a big problem with musical gangs like the sharks and the jets getting into switchblade fights.

Theres a pretty good documentary about it called west side story.

In South Africa it used to be the Okapi. Evidence lockers were filled with Okapi's. Pangas has since surpassed it and in Africa panga is seen these days as a "traditional weapon" by lots of people rather than a tool.

Second to these are kitchen knives and "steak knives"

These days evidence lockers are filled with any "tactical" type of knive confiscated by police as policy state X amount of knives must be "removed" from the streets monthly to make it "safer".

In actual murder and assault evidence it is in order kitchen knives, Pangas and "steak knives"

Back