What Buck are you carrying today?

View attachment 1350037 View attachment 1349999 View attachment 1350000 View attachment 1350001 View attachment 1350002 View attachment 1350003 View attachment 1350004

I sent in a two dot and a three dot to Buck for fixing up. They did a great job, and it was very quick. Great fun. Now I have two old soldiers ready for another few decades! What a great company. Both knives are like new.

Sorry that the photos are mixed up and that there are duplicates. I sent this from my mobile phone, and it was hard to see what I was doing!

Last edited:
Buck%2B110%2BSK%2BSmokeJumper%2B03.jpg

:D Yes, onions to the right, green peppers to the left, jalapenos and other hot peppers in the back and just out of the picture tomatoes! Also, I'm growing more tomatoes and cucumbers in other containers and radishes in an old wheel barrel and I have horseradish that grows each year on it's own. My doctor would probably recommend I take it easy and shake his head if I told him...

An old photo, but nothing has changed since 1973 - the knife is always with my grandfather. It was presented to him by friends on my mother's birthday.
As long as I remember myself - as much as I remember this knife :D

very cool. what language is that, Sir?

Back