What Buck are you carrying today?

I haven't cut much with the Slim Pro Plus yet but this I do know..it is the absolute sharpest Buck I have ever owned. The Slim Pro BOTM in S30V just seems only a little better than 420 as far as holding a sharp edge. I took the clip off my other 2 Slims (the 3rd is a Custom with brass liners and Buffalo horn) but so far I like the Slims much more for pocket carry. In the last year I have seldom used a belt shieth. I might try to get finger grooves put on a Slim just to see if it helps.

I have really been impressed by S35VN..I'll know more in another week or two. Since I got the Slim Pro plus it's the only knife I have used.

Now you know why your mother told you not to lick a knife. Lol. Or did you use your 112 as a eating ware ?

Let's just say it is extremely sharp and my tongue and lower lip soft.. I should have walked to the kitchen to get a spoon.
Clint, we get to soon old and to late smart, heal up and continue to enjoy that knife.

Buck112 Auto.
CY6kvdh.jpg

Last edited:
I'm sitting at my desk this morning with my coffee and idling wondering why I have picked a 112 to EDC for the last few months..I bought one of the Clubs 301 in BG42 4 years ago to try a slippie (I had never used one before) but I have so many 112's I like..Today is Gig day at Citrus Hills Tiki bar and I usually pick a fancy 112 but I think I will take ye ol BG42 301 out..

Back