What Buck are you carrying today?

Carried this one today, and sliced up some sirloin tip roast with it for beef tips. 110s are made to cut meat, and they do it very well.

5695-D690-83-CE-4-E70-9602-36-D8-B39-E3663.jpg

On another note, sure does smell better in here. :D

jb, I like the looks and size of the marksman but I’ve never handled one. Does the lock mechanism on the top feel rough or make a blister?
I’ve been considering getting one but not sure if I’d like the feel. I really like the large vantage pro if only they had one the size of the marksman. I like the 3 1/2 plus size blades.

jb, I like the looks and size of the marksman but I’ve never handled one. Does the lock mechanism on the top feel rough or make a blister?
I’ve been considering getting one but not sure if I’d like the feel. I really like the large vantage pro if only they had one the size of the marksman. I like the 3 1/2 plus size blades.
I havent noticed any rub spots using, but Ive only really used it on opening boxes and trimming softer items. havent put to any harder type use.

I'm with you. I like the large vantage and it's a good user but we do need an xl vantage.

I'm carrying this one today - but I'm carrying it still NIB to my little brother's 60th birthday party. I thought it was the perfect knife for him as he no longer hunts but inshore fishes avidly and the Buck 102 is the perfect inshore knife. It has a red handle which makes it a bit special and fitting as a gift to mark a 60th birthday. Looking forward to the family gathering tonight. OH
Buck-102-Woodsman-2017-1.jpg

Jesse-Baker-11-10-19.jpg

Buck-102-Woodsman-2017-2.jpg

I finally got it home and it will be in my pocket in the morning! I have wanted to try S35VN for a long ,long time..View attachment 1239756
I'm kicking around buying a 112 slim pro to replace the one I gave away. (I wish I knew me!)
The one is on sale but I too have been eyeing that one of yours.
How do you like it and how does it compare to the s30v?
Thanks.

Back