1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED! Live stream of the winners being picked: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJ6xurJWkhs

Hey folks! We're having a Becker Giveaway over in the Giveaway forum, check it out and have a chance to win a free Becker 4 Machax, Becker 5 Magnum Camp, or Becker 15 Short Trailing Point!
  3. Hey folks! We were alerted to a bug where several hundred members somehow got permanent paid memberships. We're going through and correcting that now. Somehow some of you somehow got yeaaaaaaars of free memberships, and, well, it happens. If your membership accidentally is turned off please post in the Service & Support forum thread with your transaction ID and I'll fix it

What Combo TG-M you goin' for ?

Discussion in 'Busse Combat Knives' started by StealthCaliber, Oct 9, 2017.

1. StealthCaliber

StealthCaliber Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 20, 2006
    What Combo TG-M you goin' for ?

2. StealthCaliber

Jul 20, 2006
    Thinkin Maroon Canvas on Black and Maybe a Black Canvas on Sage. Literally went though like 13+ busse and kin now and have yet to try any blade color other than black and satin :-x

PA Trout likes this.
  3. u812

u812 KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 15, 2002
    I am thinking either black and red or black and green on black.
    Wonder why black and yellow is on longer offered?
    Wish they would start offering the orange and green G10.

4. StealthCaliber

Jul 20, 2006
    wanted g10 but it's $80 :eek:

5. StealthCaliber

Jul 20, 2006
    that's 1/3rd the cost of a second tg-m

6. StealthCaliber

Jul 20, 2006
    The green looks pretty nice but then that red..... or Orange....

Shamelessly burgled pics:

Fotor_150640962480058-2016x1512.jpg 711911tglbmelmax014_zps79234172.jpg 711911tglbmelmax010_zpsc3fc2a5b.jpg

711911tglbmelmax008_zps5b2cd9b6.jpg TGM A2  and TG A2-X3.jpg

hydeinmind likes this.
  7. Freedom Pullo

Freedom Pullo Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 31, 2015
    I’m sold on the swedge, I would do hammered silver but I’m not sure how easy it will be to etch, because this one is definitely getting stripped eventually. Probably sage and black canvas :thumbsup:

F'lar likes this.
  8. KXAL

KXAL Basic Member Basic Member

May 21, 2017
    Any picture to show
    Forest green on black green g10?

Recently received forest green. Impressed by the color

9. KXAL

KXAL Basic Member Basic Member

May 21, 2017
    Anyone taking matching tgm and tg color?

10. zombieassassin

zombieassassin Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 1, 2015
    An INFI model.

11. DamascusBowie

DamascusBowie Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 20, 2016
    Not sure, I got the black G10 on the tg, not sure if I want it on the tgm, so either both black g10, or g10 and black canvas, or call Amy and switch the tg to black canvas also.

Although Im thinking that G10 on both is the least ragretful option.

12. edge-maker

edge-maker

Feb 23, 2003
    Green canvas on forest green

PA Trout likes this.
  13. JohnTheTexican

JohnTheTexican Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 1, 2006
    Too many extra $30 discounts. I Have four of the TG SE A2's on order. I'm thinking Forest Green with Green Canvas, Black with Black Canvas, Desert Sage with Black Canvas, and maybe Desert Bonze with Maroon Canvas. I may have to cut that back a little.

PA Trout likes this.
  14. JohnTheTexican

JohnTheTexican Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 1, 2006
    Anyone have a picture of anything in Tan Canvas with Desert Bronze? Or Desert Bronze with any Canvas Micarta. for that matter?

Hooker likes this.
  15. StealthCaliber

Jul 20, 2006
    I'd love to see a black/blue on desert sage, sounds weird but could look nice

16. Hooker

Hooker Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 3, 2009
    On my coated blades, l generally go with something black or green. But with the A2TG, decided to try out the Desert Bronze with Black Micarta. So I suppose I will match the A2 TGM. Sure hope that I like that Desert Bronze. Didn't care for the gold looking Garth editions

17. mpjustin

mpjustin

Sep 5, 2009
    Maroon on sage / maroon on black / black on black.

I went multi G10 on the PR as well as a infi TGM so going micarta on these ones. I am newer to Busse so going to start to sample a bit of everything.

18. Freedom Pullo

Freedom Pullo Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 31, 2015
    Does anyone know if this TGM will receive the same Light Brigade treatment as the Infi version?

*Looking at a comparison of the orignal TGM and the A2 version above it doesn’t have the same fuller or grind so probably not

19. dman62

dman62

Sep 27, 2010
    Maroon/Muddy to match my A2TG or maybe Green/Bronze? Maroon on Midnight Blue or Hammered Silver would be cool as week.

20. hydeinmind

hydeinmind Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 30, 2015
    To my knowledge there are actually TGMs w the light brigade treatment. But they were only offered at shows and ganzas and such. The TGMs from OP2W1 did not receive the light brigade treatment either unfortunately. This is why we need the release of the TGLBLE! ;):thumbsup::thumbsup: