What Combo TG-M you goin' for ?

I am down to one of these combos
Green-black on black
Red-black on black
Red-black on hammered silver

Someone posted maroon canvas on desert bronze over in the color combinations thread that got revived from last year. That combo is very tempting me on an A2TG-M.

I am down to one of these combos
Green-black on black
Red-black on black
Red-black on hammered silver

might just be the lighting but all the red/black on black I always see looks more brown than red.. I'm not sure on hammered silver myself I'm sure it isn't but it just LOOKS really rough and sandy with the 2 tones of silver

Random google swipes "apologies to anyone if they're your pics":

up close looks good
ZT4VerZ.jpg

further back looks meh

DXH_9778_zpstvrk9jhu.jpg

ZEFZInw.jpg

Sage/TCM
Black/GCM
Forest Green/TCM
Hammered Silver/BCM
Swedges all around.

BB Mini me's to my A2TG's. :)

One swedge w/black on black and one no swedge black & red g10 on black to match its big brother.

I wasn't going to jump on this but since I had an A2 already might just as well take advantage of the discount. Didn't know if it would still be up and said, if it is, I'll order one so looks like it's still good!
I'm like some of you, $80 for the G10 a little too salty for my piglet blood- still getting used to spending 4-5 times more for a knife than ever in my life. Still, No Regerts :)

oh yeah, Grn/Grn

First order of 3 knives and will be 5 knives within a month.

Went with:
Black Blade / Maroon Micarta
Sage Blade / Maroon Micatra
Black Blade / Black Micarta

Ripped a maroon micarta/ green blade this time around. Almost did maroon and bronze but wanted a green blade. Im sure either will be lovely

I went with blk blade and Tan micarta. I’ve been wanting to get that combo for a while.

Back