What did you do with your CRK today?

rishma

Basic Member
Alright, just for fun ......

Post a picture and a sentence or two (or a long entertaining story if you got one ) about what you did with your CRK today. I think everybody likes a good photo of a knife being used, but we don't all do amazing things every day with our blades. Ordinary stuff is perfectly fine.

All I did today was open a piece if mail (bill!), but the Mnandi he was due for a fresh edge. Surely you all can compete with that! You can start tomorrow.

Last edited:
Mr. Reeve thought of everything.

EFqB5yFl.jpg

Cutting up some boxes today with my Umnumzaan. Ordinary and boring to me, but my Zaan is happy. :)

I've never been so comfortable using any high-end knife for anything. I've used some of my Benchmades, Spydercos, CRKT's, etc... because of their price and functionality. But my higher-end knives like my Microtechs, Piranhas, and GT Autos have rarely gotten the kind of use that my CRK's get.

Last edited:
My Sebenza is pulling office duty today...will be used to open mail/packages and as a stabbing weapon if my associates piss me off (just kidding).

Been carrying around a ti-lock for a week... Snuff cans, envelopes, cut a heavy duty zip tie helping my relative move. Didn't know what I'd think bout the clip and the opening/closing of the knife but everything is growing on me nicely and I'm liking it more and more.
Well made and nothing dainty about it. Good day

Been carrying around a ti-lock for a week... Snuff cans, envelopes, cut a heavy duty zip tie helping my relative move. Didn't know what I'd think bout the clip and the opening/closing of the knife but everything is growing on me nicely and I'm liking it more and more.
Well made and nothing dainty about it. Good day

Pictures or it never happened :D !!!

My Sebenza is pulling office duty today...will be used to open mail/packages

I feel bad for my poor knife and the amount of office duty it sees. Hopefully this weekend it will get a workout doing something manly.

yours has more red which is awesome! I like the two-tone in mine.

That's sweet! I think you've actually got more red, while I definitely have more burl and different colors. I also scored this large a few weeks back. :)

C2C4AEE7-0B24-4DC3-BC6A-83E8C3A75571_zpsyaen9fbj.jpg

Took a photo for the EDC thread. Not a whole lot of cutting at the office.

IMG_20150617_111225117_zpsfasqkrny.jpg

Back