What did you do with your CRK today?

did nothing but let me stare and ogle at it together with the ScoopyLoops XL Zirc bead... :D

GJdQ2OPl.jpg

Yesterday I was at a meeting in the conference room and someone tied two of the chairs together. Don't ask me why. My boss was going to get scissors and I offered to cut with my small sebenza and they just popped the packing strings by sheer contact.
Sorry no pics.

Yesterday I was at a meeting in the conference room and someone tied two of the chairs together. Don't ask me why. My boss was going to get scissors and I offered to cut with my small sebenza and they just popped the packing strings by sheer contact.
Sorry no pics.

Thanks for the story. I can understand why you didn't take a knife selfie.

A little of topic, but as long as we're talking about Siamese cats..this is not off topic.

My dad, who passed in 1998, was never much of a cat Siamese person. The cat didn't like him either. I was in sixth grade when this happened.

My parents had a custom made head board that was about 16-18 above the mattress. The cat got up on the head board one night early

in the morning and gave my Dad a mini shower on his head. My Dad gave the cat to a friend 2 days later. I still think about this sometimes

and laugh to myself about it.

That is a pretty cat, never had the good fortune of having one of those.

Don't yell at me for how I use my knives...
Yesterday it opened boxes and shrink wrapping from around new landed gear supports on our hay trailers, cut up wild game snack sticks, cut the plastic wrap off our new swather seats, and cut through an irrigation hose that blew apart.
906ADEC3-BECE-4BEB-85D4-FFB7E46FC216_zps4yv3oocj.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Today it scraped paint off a joint that needed a weld, cut through a header belt I broke, cut salami and cheese for lunch, cut the head off a rattlesnake and now is back riding in the swathed.
2F1DC84F-5FFF-499C-8875-7E8F5C718BCD_zpsssuvszhe.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Don't yell at me for how I use my knives...
Yesterday it opened boxes and shrink wrapping from around new landed gear supports on our hay trailers, cut up wild game snack sticks, cut the plastic wrap off our new swather seats, and cut through an irrigation hose that blew apart.
906ADEC3-BECE-4BEB-85D4-FFB7E46FC216_zps4yv3oocj.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Today it scraped paint off a joint that needed a weld, cut through a header belt I broke, cut salami and cheese for lunch, cut the head off a rattlesnake and now is back riding in the swathed.
2F1DC84F-5FFF-499C-8875-7E8F5C718BCD_zpsssuvszhe.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Now that is a damn fine day for a CRK.

Wasn't really happy to be scraping paint off... Pretty embarrassed I forgot the wire brush in the shop. 😟 I was however blown away that I didn't really hurt the knifes edge or dull the blade at all..

Sitting in a hotel room somewhere in Michigan. But as a watch guy I noticed Lone_Wolfe's two tone so I will post mine!

iL24o5p.jpg

Yesterday I broke down a bunch of amazon boxes, feather sticked wood for bonfire, and cut a bunch of treats for my dog.

Today it work day as usual so a lot of boxes and packages.
Today it spent some quality time with the polishing stone ;)

Mine spent the day in my pocket at the office. Yesterday it assisted me in some precision cutting of adhesive map markers.

Nice watch wjmiller3 and lw, I am eyeballing an explorer 2 sniffing the air and making circles around it like a dog. Good day

Back