What do you drive?

2007 bmw 328i coupe. i did european delivery back in 2006. its an awesome car, great ride. however since it is out of warranty i am thinking of getting something else.

This post is pretty old but the problem had nothing to do with hill assist or drive by wire.

The culprit ended up being the rear O2 sensor which was over looked.

Thanks for the update! Glad you got it sorted.

Also my current ride that I didn't post a pic of:

6842816591_11815b37e5_z.jpg

Sway bars later this month, then coil overs in the summer and lighter wheels next spring.

I am driving a 2012 Chevy Tahoe,4x4, Graystone Metallic, LT.
036dd6b8.jpg

Last edited:
2009 Ford Escape that I acquired during the "Cash for Clunkers" deal.

2009FordEscape.jpg

was it worth it? owning a new Ford i mean, not being a smart ass, i am being serious. the wife and i are discussing new vehicle purchase and Ford was brought up (only bc they didnt take the bail out $$). other than that we shop japanese.

Finally dug up a pic of it it's a 2011 RCSB 2WD Ram 1500 with a 5.7. The only mods it has so far is a Flowmaster 10 series single in dual out muffler( very cool muffler if you're after a more agressive tone). All in all I'm very pleased with this truck and it gets IMO reasonable mileage ( this morning I was getting right at 18.5 MPG ) and has one of the stoutest engines I've felt in a newer half ton.

010-2.jpg

Thanks for the update! Glad you got it sorted.

Also my current ride that I didn't post a pic of:

6842816591_11815b37e5_z.jpg

Sway bars later this month, then coil overs in the summer and lighter wheels next spring.

Thanks man, I orginally thought it was something to do with that as well.

It was a terrible experience lol

01 Suburban 2500 4x4
07 Suburban 1500
04 Silverado (show truck, magazine featured, weekend driver, 39k original miles)
94 Caprice (project, in pieces)

DSC05436.jpg

07burb2.jpg

DSC_0125_bw.jpg

caprice1.jpg

2005 Ford F150 STX......bought her brand new when I divorced my cheating ex wife.

I was told that I had made a wise investment back then and it's turned out to be very true. Lol :D

attachment.php

I got this in August of '11, never had a BMW before. I didn't like it at first , but it's growing on me.

DSC01277.jpg

This is my weekend car.

WRANGLER4.jpg

This is my other weekend car.

my48-1.jpg

I sold the red vette for the Jeep, I still have the black one.

2VETTE2.jpg

Back