What do you drive?

You're gonna break sumthin' if you keep doin' that! :eek: ;) :)
I made it up without breaking anything. I'm well armored, full steel skids, bumpers, sliders and custom 3" steel drive shaft instead of the 6" stock aluminum one.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Moab is a fun place
e32afdd14d543a7a1bf97aa91892e302.jpg

I was just teasin' you, do you spend a lot of time in the rocks? Back east we're more into swampin' and boggin' as there's only limited rocky trails, our mountains are old and worn compared to the PNW. I always tell my brother in AK, "...your mountains may be bigger but ours were here first." ;)

Nice pics. :)

I was just teasin' you, do you spend a lot of time in the rocks? Back east we're more into swampin' and boggin' as there's only limited rocky trails, our mountains are old and worn compared to the PNW. I always tell my brother in AK, "...your mountains may be bigger but ours were here first." ;)

Nice pics. :)
I knew you were kidding. Yes, we wheel a lot over here. The desert has many different landscapes.

'07 Audi A4 Quattro 2.0T. Picked it up used at a great price when my truck fell apart. 160K and no major issues. Work provides various Ford trucks which are hit and miss.

48eb7b0e70fa9575eb8904a77d8bceb9.jpg

2006 Toyota 4Runner and a 2014 Kia Soul. The 4Runner has about 230,000 miles on it and the Soul already about 55,000 miles.

2015 supercharged 50th anniversary gt daily driver 727 hp setup. Haven't dyno or tracked it yet but runs like scalded ape. Think I'm gonna ditch the current tvs blower for a whipple though.

Factory five mk4, built by me. I did everything but spray the color and clear and build the trans. 375 hp 306 and I drive it pretty much every day it's not raining and im not working. Me and 5 year old girl go everywhere in it. Really not a great pic. It's not satin, actually very slick.

SVTFreak: love the Factory Five, one of my favorite cars.

Mine too. And while not the closest to original (by fat) it's definitely the most street worthy and enjoyable (and safest!) cobra replica on the market.

Started out with a 99 Tacoma 4x4. For some reason got it in my head I needed speed, so I got a Audi S4 twin turbo V6 and suped it up. Terrible Idea considering I live on a farm and am out on the rivers, woods, mountains, etc. all the time. Luckily I found an old timer that had a 99 Tacoma 4x4 TRD two years ago with under 100k miles, so I jumped on that ASAP. THE END!!

You folks with older cars with milage, even you folks with newer cars should look your cars up here at CarComplaints.com it'll give you some honest feedback and if nothing else it lists all the typical problems associated with your year vehicle along with recalls and Technical Service Bulletins for your year. Check it out your vehicle might surprise you also you'll know what problems to expect and when to expect them. I use this site all the time when lookin' at older cars to buy. Enjoy

You folks with older cars with milage,...
We likely already know what to expect. Your post would be better aimed at those considering buying older high mileage vehicles or buying new hoping to get a dozen plus years out of it.

Back