What do you think is the best knife that Spyderco has released in the last five years?

I picked up a Yojumbo and love it. It was purchased to be a “sometimes” knife, and has turned into an EDC.

super easy blade to maintain, great action, and super intuitive to use.

The Shaman is just a great useful design in every way.

The GB is a nice design but for me M4 rusts badly in my pocket so I ended up not carrying it. I’d try one again in something else. Doesn’t even have to be stainless, just better than M4 (or coated).

The Swayback, which I initially really wasn't that interested in, has taken the role of favorite Spyderco away from the Kapara. (And I have two of each. Really can't afford to have "favorites" anymore!)

An unofficial tally puts the rankings as such thus far:

1. Para3: 8
  2. SpydieChef: 7
  3. GB/GB2: 4
  4. Native Chief: 4
  5. Advocate: 2
  6. Lil' Native: 2
  7. Shaman: 2
  8. Caribbean: 2
  9. Slysz Bowie: 2

Surprised to see SpydieChef almost in first place since it costs so much more than Para3.

The military. Any form, but I love that lefty. Also I franken-millied a Ti/Carbon fiber S90V Handle and mated it up with a Black DLC M4 blade, the black hardware and clip! Its sexy

can't believe nobody has mentioned PM2 yet. When you google "best Spyderco knife" the first one in any article is always the PM2......

not that I believe every article...but still....

can't believe nobody has mentioned PM2 yet. When you google "best Spyderco knife" the first one in any article is always the PM2......

not that I believe every article...but still....
The thread asks for the last five/5 years. The PM2 is 20 years old and boring

Back