What else do you collect?

We all know we are knife nuts but what else do you collect or what are some of your other hobbies?

Me I like riding my Honda 400ex. When you want to go hiking but dont want to walk this is the way to do it.

I recently started gettin into flashlights.. but I have been a big collector of boxes/tins/old tool boxes/ect.. I dunno why, started since I was a kid.

I like customizing knives, fishing, and since I stopped smoking everything.. Xbox..

I'm starting to get into flashlights too. I don't have nearly as many flashlights as knives; just around 15 or so...mostly AAA of AA flavors.

I also have a collection of Arizona Diamondbacks bobbleheads. I moved away from AZ over 4 years ago but I still have a buddy hook me up with new ones each season.

My wife collects Star Wars memorabilia. We both collect real and fake edged weapons that we hang up all over the walls.

I also have a problem with collecting ammunition, lol.

We all know we are knife nuts but what else do you collect or what are some of your other hobbies?

Me I like riding my Honda 400ex. When you want to go hiking but dont want to walk this is the way to do it.

Wait. So you want to talk about our collections that are not knives, in General Knife Discussion, correct?

Boxes, lots of boxes.
8d04.jpg

Other than knives I collect coins, fountain pens, colognes, and watches. Off the top of my head.

I have a few comic books I don't actively collect them anymore but have and retain a select portion of them that I collected growing up. I now mostly collect DVDs/Blu-Ray I am a bit old school in that I prefer physical media to digital plus you can get fun cool collector sets with various knick-knacks in them too. I also have some video games and video game related items though I have admittedly sold some of my collectible video games as the console is with one of my siblings so I won't be playing some of them along with some being so long I won't replay them so their cash value at time of selling was worth more. I also have a odd piece of video game memorabilia that is something of a one of a kind for a hugely popular video game series.

Cars (I have 4 of them, 1 is a project in progress)
Kids (we have 5)
I collect shot glasses, mostly from places I visited but people started bringing me ones as gifts, so I kinda have two groups. I prolly have 200 or so.
Coffee cups but this is minor.
Me and the wife collect Christmas ornaments from places we visit also.

Back