1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Spyderco C230GPPBK Lil Native Black Blade & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Nov 16!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Nov 17 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  2. Esav Benyamin has passed. Please pay your respects here

What else do you collect?

Discussion in 'Gadgets & Gear' started by JamesofArc, Jul 2, 2019.

1. sixplymaple

sixplymaple Basic Member Basic Member

Aug 3, 2018
    I've got a hugeee scientific/heady glass collection. Like 12k bucks worth ;)

That's what happens when your family is in the medical cannabis industry and best friend is a glassblower.

Agent Orange Peel likes this.
  2. Sharp & Fiery

Sharp & Fiery Always Embellish Platinum Member

May 14, 2012
    Other than knives, I tend to collect friendships, information, experiences and tools. Oh, and dead ducks that i’ve knocked down for eating. :)

RoachBelly44 likes this.
  3. Gress

Gress

Feb 8, 2009
    Kick scooters for scooting with my dogs. Not so much collecting, but rather just accumulating/replacing/etc. Total thousands of miles with my dogs over 15+ years.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Peppe

Peppe Always Ready Platinum Member

Feb 19, 2007
    SIG516 Pistol

Attached Files:

5. Peppe

Peppe Always Ready Platinum Member

Feb 19, 2007
    open view

Attached Files:

6. ONEBIGBOWIE

ONEBIGBOWIE

Sep 9, 2015
    I collect bowling balls. I had 15 at one point. Thinning out since I don't bowl much anymore.

7. ONEBIGBOWIE

ONEBIGBOWIE

Sep 9, 2015
    A couple of the cracked ones got the axe in the woods

8. RoachBelly44

RoachBelly44 Gold Member Gold Member Basic Member

Sep 18, 2018
    Zippo. Just started but I'm having fun with it so far.
    20191018_221653.jpg

9. Agent Orange Peel

Agent Orange Peel Basic Member Basic Member

Oct 27, 2018
    Knives; Pens; Watches; Flashlights. I feel like that is standard. I have other hobbies but those four, I can't stop buying even though I already have too many of each.

10. South paw draw

South paw draw Yep.....I'm a idiot. Platinum Member

Sep 23, 2019
    I can't post pictures but I collect dirty looks and middle finger. I try to get at least 3-5 middle fingers thrown my way a week. Suprising easy living in commie California. All you have to do is say Republicans rock. I collected 10 in one day because I didn't get any the week before and I knew I was going camping the next week. And really cheap. Cost is next to nothing.

RoachBelly44 and Sharp & Fiery like this.
  11. K.O.D.

K.O.D. The Everlasting Know-it-all Platinum Member

Aug 21, 2013
    Wanna really piss people off? Drive the speed limit in the left on the highway in Chicago.

I used to collect coins and foreign currency. Growing up, my grandparents traveled a lot. They sent me coins and bills from Europe, China, the middle East, Australia, everywhere. I have them somewhere. I have a collection of hand painted revolutionary war lead soldiers my other grandfather gave growing up. I have most of the famous guys, including George Washington on a horse.

I also love a/v stuff, and was good at installing. My home system is older, but incredible. 7.1 system, different brands. Currently in storage, but the storage pod gets delivered Saturday!

My dad has one of those Definitive home theater in a box speaker sets, which is ok. I got him hooked up with an Onkyo receiver that's perfect for his little 5.1 set up. A couple months ago I set up a new Audio/Technica turntable for him. He has a nice lp collection.

I have other cool collectibles, but mostly stuff people gave, that I'm really into.

12. BRKCOP

BRKCOP Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 6, 2010
    1/43 and 1/32 slot cars. Have many from my childhood days. Looking to scale these back and start adding to my knife collection. The pics are a sample of the 1/43 collection. 6F6DAB48-323D-4A06-9812-109A620FA466.jpeg

South paw draw and RoachBelly44 like this.
  13. K.O.D.

Aug 21, 2013
    If you have a track, I might be interested in buying some. I have three nephews, and the older two would love it, though Uncle Bernie would supervise and keep it here. Cedarburg is a little over an hour from me.

I love referring to myself in the third person.

I also collect/accumulate cologne.

14. K.O.D.

Aug 21, 2013
    I collect debt collectors.

15. HwangJino

HwangJino

Dec 2, 2012
    Got a few lights.
    [​IMG]