What Fiddleback Forge knife are you totin' today?

varga49

Gold Member
81b53f00918809801bea06c0e6c889c5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pertinux

Basic Member

Oh, man.

... I may not often wear a cardigan, but in the best spirit of Mr. Rogers' Neighborhood I change out my Diomedes Industry ASP Earl for the RLO belt sheath when I get home from work:

IMG_2813.jpg~original

Speaking of work, I updated my desk corner array with a picture from yesterday morning's trek:

IMG_2967.jpg~original

I love how the blue Fiddleback stands out in the mix-- a happy thing. :)

~ P.

varga49

Gold Member
Oh, man.

....I may not often wear a cardigan, but in the best spirit of Mr. Rogers' Neighborhood I change out my Diomedes Industry ASP Earl for the RLO belt sheath when I get home from work:

IMG_2813.jpg~original

~P.
If it ever cools off here I might consider a sweater, but I don't think I could pull off wearing a Cardigan ... nice RLO...I might have to give one a spin.

Thanks Tony

Phillip, you're killin me with that Mini Loveless. Such an awesome knife. :D I dig that tiny hatchet/bottle opener as well. Very cool. Actually, everything in that pic is pretty awesome. :thumbup:

VANCE

Gold Member
Phillip, you're killin me with that Mini Loveless. Such an awesome knife. :D I dig that tiny hatchet/bottle opener as well. Very cool. Actually, everything in that pic is pretty awesome. :thumbup:
That is this weeks haul. Of course, i bought the knife from Allen, a forum member sent me the slip joint and I scored that bottle opener from Liam Hoffman on the instagrams

thanks BTW

cbach8tw

Gold Member
That is this weeks haul. Of course, i bought the knife from Allen, a forum member sent me the slip joint and I scored that bottle opener from Liam Hoffman on the instagrams

That little hatchet opener is from Liam? Coolest little one I have seen. May have to see if he has more.

VANCE

Gold Member

That little hatchet opener is from Liam? Coolest little one I have seen. May have to see if he has more.
thanks
i thought it very cool too. he is sold out now. he mentioned on instagram the next batch would probably be around Christmas time

pertinux

Basic Member
Carrying my Patch knife around...
IMG_3173.jpg~original

... as I queue up a GEC sale, to position myself for more Fiddleback goodness. :)

~ P.

Warrior108

Platinum Member
Really digging the Bushnub II that I picked up recently! (Thank you Phillip for checking inventory for me)

Bushnub%20II%20Right.jpg

Bushnub%20II%20Left.jpg

For size comparison, here is the Bushnub II between a Bushfinger and a Hiking buddy

Bushfinger%20Bushnub%20HB.jpg

VANCE

Gold Member
Really digging the Bushnub II that I picked up recently! (Thank you Phillip for checking inventory for me)

Bushnub%20II%20Right.jpg

Bushnub%20II%20Left.jpg

For size comparison, here is the Bushnub II between a Bushfinger and a Hiking buddy

Bushfinger%20Bushnub%20HB.jpg

Looks good Warrior108

Thank You!

Another 12hr shift in the daily rat race/ grind but I gotta pay for these fiddlebacks some how

623545257a761e2d62607b8ac7a56089.jpg