What Fiddleback Forge knife are you totin' today?

This Pocket Kephart has kept me company as of late; resting here on a nice hefty piece of Ponderosa Pine fatwood:
0dWKJRZl.jpg

So easy for front pocket carry! I’ll sometimes also neck carry this set up. I just wrap a piece of paracord under the Pocket clip and that’s all it takes to carry comfortably around my neck.
I also use pop barrel clasps to make it a safer neck carry.

Recycled image from another thread in general discussion - I'm a firm practioner of backing up my Fiddleback with a knife I would lend someone I don't trust to not muck up said Fiddleback, and then backing up the backup, because....why not?:
QS9CAQOl.jpg

new to fiddleback forge and just acquired this awesome knife; fits so great in the hand love the craftsmanship! made a quick scout carry sheath so it is now my EDC!
Welcome! Fiddleback Folk are some of the best you will meet! We welcome you to the club!! :) Nice Snobill. Can't tell but is that the full size? I have a few sets of those and although an interesting look, that handle profile surprisingly locks in nice!! check out the flea market. A great way to build your collection. And also check out the friday sale thread. Some really nice ones every friday from some very awesome knife makers. Welcome aboard. Be warned - you have been stung by the fiddleback now. LOL.

ALSO- getting a membership gives you more options. You can sell, trade, Direct message, etc. And it keeps the forum going.

thanks!! It went came out 12/10/21 and I picked it up a week ago. Guess it had my name on it since following these Friday releases everything goes quickly! The handle contour is very comfortable and I love the tapered tang. 3.125" blade, 7" OAL...great size for horizontal belt carry and utility use.

Back