What flashlights do you Rats carry

I am pretty much always carrying a surefire e2d with an aftermarket led. I also keep a malkoff devices wildcat in my backpack just in case I need to explore a cave or blind a police helicopter:)

With all these high dollar lights i almost feel like a bum with my Fenix E11. But it works GREAT and gives off more than enough light for everything i need.

And Eric (DericDesmond) made me a sweet neck sheath for it.

14606184235_0a7038dd45_z.jpg

And i have a streamlight nano made into a custom bead necklace that i added onto my BK24 neck knife setup....

14411450849_c3e07ff792_z.jpg

Hey at least they are a lot cheaper than some of the other light suggested :D

Id like to get me a Veleno Designs Quantum D2 with green Trits. I just like how it looks... But its so small i always talk myself out of spending the 65 +s/h

I carry a little Nitecore MT1C. I really like it, it's compact and incredibly bright.

Just got Nitecore MH1A, rechargeable, 550 lumens at about 5" long.

Have been using Surefire E1L for the last 7 years or so as my edc, and an assortment of random lights for any trips that happened.

Just got Nitecore MH1A, rechargeable, 550 lumens at about 5" long.

Great light. :thumbup:
I have it's bigger brother which is a little big for pocket carry for me, but if I have a bag or a pack with me, this one is in it.

DSC03025.jpg

I was looking to get one of the headlamp Zebras, but that'll have to wait for a bit...

The headlamps are cool as well. The UI (User Interface) is a challenge at first, but it only took me about 20 minutes of fiddling and I figured it out pretty quick.

I was looking into getting a new light a month or 2 ago, something else came up and i never pulled the trigger on any of them but these were the ones i was picking out of then... And when i do go to get a light it will likely be one of these... Mostly due to cost and look.

Fenix pd35
Sunwayman v11r
Sunwayman M11r

But now i think ill add MH1A to my list as well :D

I got a 4seven preon2 AAA....I like it a lot has some nice features, it's worth taking a look at.

Back