What have you done with your Hinderer TODAY....

My xm got a new tie today.
Something for the company meeting next week.

taruneme.jpg

^^^^^^^blackz28........gorgeous XM.......fantastic combo........

OK......Wharnie Test #3.........Hinderer vs. Strawberry.......(had to clean the XM before the pic.......it looked a tad indecent.......)

Looks like your wharnie kicked it's ass! Ross 1 , strawberry 0

Andreas......looks like you'll be good for a while now.......although that's a good thing......tough to live without coffee.......:D

My 3 year-old European Doberman just loves carrots! To treat her at meal time I slice up carrots and add them to her food--she loves it!

Her backyard kennel has a fabric top held on with zip ties. 2 of the ties broke and needed to be replaced. The replacement ties needed to be trimmed after they were secured.

My son, almost 4, has some medical issues and these are his supplies we get delivered a couple times a month. They need to be broken down for recycling.

A day in the life of my XM...

Dooode... I'd say that is quite the slicer time you had today!! Nice pics and commentary

nice Dobermann! if i could handle a dog (ie teaching them to obey and not do whatever they want :D) i would like a Dobermann

awesome slicer and lanyard Jensen!

My 3" Slicer was used for a number of things today:
Cardboard Warrior Tasks:

Opened a package containing repair parts for a cooler:

Halloween Decoration Duties: paracord cuts, making stakes for "yard bones", and trimming some zip ties...

I intend to use mine, to fix one of these tonight, even though I'm not supposed to lol. The knives they provide us in toolboxes are rubbish.

Back