1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Spyderco C230GPPBK Lil Native Black Blade & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Nov 16!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Nov 17 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  2. Esav Benyamin has passed. Please pay your respects here

What have you done with your Hinderer TODAY....

Discussion in 'Rick Hinderer Knives' started by RubiconSS, Jul 22, 2014.

1. RubiconSS

RubiconSS

Jan 12, 2011
    There were some cool pics in this thread.....

2. prelude92

prelude92

Dec 23, 2012
    I used my XM to cut some hoses while working on my car and some zip ties early this morning. It's nice to always count on a tool for a job.

[​IMG]

3. RubiconSS

RubiconSS

Jan 12, 2011
    Checked everybody's teeth.....

[​IMG]

4. prelude92

prelude92

Dec 23, 2012
    Missing some eyes!

5. RubiconSS

RubiconSS

Jan 12, 2011
    He see's what others only hear, feels what others only dream......

I have no idea WTH that even means but that is some spooky shizzle right there :eek: (just made it up!) Ha!

6. cakes072185

cakes072185

Apr 2, 2014
    Installed some gutters!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. xxfalconxx

xxfalconxx

Dec 19, 2013
    ^^^^ Now that's a knife at work.....:thumbup:
    Awesome 24.....love the blue......and I can almost see myself in that edge......

8. evolution80

evolution80

May 11, 2013
    i had the broken tip on my first hinderer restored by a master bladesmith/grinder - since sending it back to the ranch is a bit inconvenient for me - i had to find the best of the best where i live - he did a great job! the edge is scary sharp - push cuts through thin paper etc. :D

so i went to the original od scales - now i have a brand new bronze hardware set and a cf frag scale - waiting patiently for a black dlc wharnie to show up sometime :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. Trabireiter

Trabireiter

Mar 10, 2008
    Without your comment I would never have noticed that the tip has been repaired.

10. evolution80

evolution80

May 11, 2013
    thanks! ^ the guy did a great job - it lost about 0,5-0,8mm of overall length though - thats about the ammount that broke off

- a friend of mine wrist flicked the knife when it was literally 1minute old - lost his grip and sent it flying across the room - hitting a glass door and then the stone floor :eek:

11. ENG4INE

ENG4INE

Oct 24, 2014
    Today I picked up my Hinderer for the first time.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

12. RubiconSS

RubiconSS

Jan 12, 2011
    Beauty! Very nice..... Gotta love when you open up the door and there is "the Box!" :)

13. prelude92

prelude92

Dec 23, 2012
    This is more or less what my Hinderer has done TO ME...

[​IMG]

14. RubiconSS

RubiconSS

Jan 12, 2011
    piggy back ride :)

[​IMG]

15. swatpup

swatpup

Feb 6, 2010
    Had to cut up my salad today.

[​IMG]

16. rverdi

rverdi

Nov 18, 2004
    Took it apart, cleaned, lubed and re-assembled without screwing anything up.
    I'm pretty damn satisfied!

17. swatpup

swatpup

Feb 6, 2010
    Added on some copper standoffs.
    [​IMG]

18. wjswiger

wjswiger Banned BANNED

Feb 27, 2011
    Did the exact same thing to mine yesterday when they arrived!! Really digging the copper...it is mated to a battleship grey scale.

19. swatpup

swatpup

Feb 6, 2010
    Nice!! Post some pics. My next step is to get a different color scale. To many to choose from so I need some help making up my mind. I might go with pink because I haven't seen anyone post a picture with a pink scale yet and I like to be different.

20. marcus52AR

marcus52AR Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 22, 2014
    Gave my slicer a much needed cleaning today. [​IMG] [​IMG]