What kind of folder do you carry?

Still the same......
Jrk0NVh.jpg

Mine varies quite a bit, but tonight's shift I have this Queen Cutlery Big Chief that I got a little carried away practicing engraving last night;)

img_20190301_233639-jpg.1083309

~Chip

Woahhhh!

I gotta ask, how is the 3V holding up in the pocket?

Thanks

Been EDCing this thing literally every day for about a year, and I'm happy to report ZERO rust, not even a patina. Even taken the blade out to check here and there. No rust, even around the thumbstuds. I'm up in Nor Cal, where the humidity is pretty mild, so that may have something to do with it.

Thanks

Been EDCing this thing literally every day for about a year, and I'm happy to report ZERO rust, not even a patina. Even taken the blade out to check here and there. No rust, even around the thumbstuds. I'm up in Nor Cal, where the humidity is pretty mild, so that may have something to do with it.

Thanks for the report.

In my climate, D3V can get a little spotty on a large fixed blade so I would speculate that in my pocket it wouldn’t hold up well at all.

Very cool to hear your experience. I need to move away from the coast at some point.

The Buck is my daily pocket knife; has been for many years. The Emissary has been my daily defense weapon for a number of years, though I am trying out some different ones now that I have gotten a little more active here on the Forum and can afford to get some better knives.
IMG_1404 1.jpg IMG_1406 1.jpg

Back