What kind of folder do you carry?

Xamle isn’t a steel I’m aware of ;)

OK, you'll get half brownie point but not full ones! When I saw you post, I thought, "oh shoot" he got it because he owns Shiros but no-cigar at first :p :D

The new iOS on the iPhone has put a few very cool and nifty features with the camera and one is totally flipping the pics. As you have correctly pointed out, Elmax is written like Arabic, from right to left! That is because the photo was flipped intentionally by me :D Also, the biggest give away to a Shiro-ist was the fact that the pocket clip is on the wrong side :eek: There's no lefty Shiro ;)

OK, you'll get half brownie point but not full ones! When I saw you post, I thought, "oh shoot" he got it because he owns Shiros but no-cigar at first :p :D

The new iOS on the iPhone has put a few very cool and nifty features with the camera and one is totally flipping the pics. As you have correctly pointed out, Elmax is written like Arabic, from right to left! That is because the photo was flipped intentionally by me :D Also, the biggest give away to a Shiro-ist was the fact that the pocket clip is on the wrong side :eek: There's no lefty Shiro ;)
A half brownie is better than no brownie - thank you :D

Mmmmmm...freshly blasted,ano'd and swedged Milk;)

screenshot_20191022-064426_gallery-2-jpg.1217741

Back