What kind of folder do you carry?

Back at my babysitting gig, carbon fiber Friday ;)

screenshot_20200327-175046_photos-2-jpg.1310657

Hmmm...power factor is looking a bit low...see whatcha can do to get it closer to unity

Folders are cool and all that but one mishap and you could easily ding, damage or partially lose your tip :eek: Yes, this has happened to me several times as recently as yesterday (looking at you Spyderco Military / PM2 + CRK NOT CPK, gawd they are so wrongfully close alphabetically!).

Henceforth, fudge all folders royally and then some more royally, and no further folders for this clumsy clot in here till Nathan gets his folder arse into gear, if I'm still with y'all :rolleyes:

Nothing to do with your pristine power station embellished and garnished with you sexy folders, but in other news our closed, sh*tty and dilapidated San Onofre powder station dumped around 7000 gallons of wastewater (supposedly not nuclear waste) into the blue mighty Pacific Ocean :thumbsdown: :mad:

Nothing to do with your pristine power station embellished and garnished with you sexy folders, but in other news our closed, sh*tty and dilapidated San Onofre powder station dumped around 7000 gallons of wastewater (supposedly not nuclear waste) into the blue mighty Pacific Ocean :thumbsdown: :mad:
Ugh....:mad::(

get used to it

Back