What Knife Do You Have Coming?

I'm not really a big fan of these lifestyle branded products or their websites, though I did buy and like a Giant Mouse GM3. A friend here posted a pic of his Massdrop Ferum Forge designed Gent which struck a chord in me so I joined and picked one up. It'll be most of a month before its release and arrival.

v77Gbhs.jpg

And I’m in for an OD green one.
22F2A843-AE32-41DC-B823-CBECCBC29A8F.jpeg

I was pretty critical of the first two MD knives, though I carry the Crux a fair amount. I’ve read several folks think the Gent is the best of the three, so I’ll give it a try.

And I’m in for an OD green one.
View attachment 871266

I was pretty critical of the first two MD knives, though I carry the Crux a fair amount. I’ve read several folks think the Gent is the best of the three, so I’ll give it a try.

Seems like a lotta knife for 80 bucks. S35VN, Ti liners, G10 scales, caged BB flipper, sharpening/finger choil with a high, flat grind. Nice clean lines and Kizer's F&F is generally good. I like the way there's a margin between the scale and liner edges, and both are nicely eased along with what appears to be a rounded spine.

All the colors looked good, but I picked the blue as I think I have that only in one Tenacious.

VxDwQoA.jpg

Seems like a lotta knife for 80 bucks. S35VN, Ti liners, G10 scales, caged BB flipper, sharpening/finger choil with a high, flat grind. Nice clean lines and Kizer's F&F is generally good. I like the way there's a margin between the scale and liner edges, and both are nicely eased along with what appears to be a rounded spine.

All the colors looked good, but I picked the blue as I think I have that only in one Tenacious.

VxDwQoA.jpg

I’m pretty tempted by the blue one as well.

I couldn't pass on the Gent either. Very nice design and people seem very satisfied with the first run. I put myself in for a blue and a black version. I just hope that they'll get across the border once they ship to me in Canada. :/

A couple arrived last week , 0562 CTS 204 and Active Duty Antique Bronze
Mini 7 Custom Andrew Charlet
Mini 7 new
Maximus
Tashi McGinnis Rowdy
Flak Jack
Hog B8
Silent Knight
2 Whiskey Warden
Force Multiplier
Forsaken Mistress
And a couple more TG on order this Wednesday
You received 13 knives in one week! That's more than my collection

Esee Junglas II coming tomorrow. It’s been quite a while since I’ve purchased a new fixed blade...or posted on here for that matter:)

Back