What Knife Do You Have Coming?

Esee Junglas II coming tomorrow. It’s been quite a while since I’ve purchased a new fixed blade...or posted on here for that matter:)
Cool.

Have you seen one in the flesh? It’s a big sumbitch. Makes by big ESEE 6 look like a SAK.;)

I haven’t. I’ve been out of the knife game for a while and just saw that it was a reality. Dang..can’t wait. I have 2 Esee 6s, 2 4s, a 3, and an Izula. I liked the Junglas I, but felt it would be too big. I think this Junglas 2 will be a nice in between the Esee 6 an the Junglas 1.

Guess that wasn't worded quite right , all the Busse are on order , they arrive in 2 Weeks LOL
Two weeks from when?
Two weeks from two weeks from today, and if not then, then two week later still?

One thing about Busse, is if nothing else, they teach patience...

ML5MWn2.jpg

Got a custom fixed blade from aroldo on order. Just waiting for him to finish it and send it here from Argentina :)

I just kickstarted Joe Caswell's Morphing Karambit.

And I've got a custom on order from Steevee.

Two massdrop knives.
Perpetua and a Gent

When will I get it? It's too far away to be checking. I almost forgot I ordered my Sennheiser HD6XX headphones from them until they just showed up one day.

When are you expecting those? Haha
They said sometime in March but I am not expecting miracles. I also heard that the Amalgam will not be out until fall. It's anybodies guess. The Red PM2 390 also was not on time and came out a few months late.

They said sometime in March but I am not expecting miracles. I also heard that the Amalgam will not be out until fall. It's anybodies guess. The Red PM2 390 also was not on time and came out a few months late.
Looks like spyderco has a lot of great stuff in the works. Now they just need to start cranking them out.

Back