What knife do you "plan" to purchase next?

Soon, I will be taking delivery on my first Maddog. A Pygmy Atak2. I am looking forward to it!

marco

Let's see, a Spydie Merlin followed by one of the new lightweight Calypsos, especially if they come out with coloured scales
smile.gif
. After that I'm holding off until the Spyderco/Lum Chinese Folder is released. Actually that last statement is fairly meaningless, I remember saying it before I ordered the BF Native
biggrin.gif

------------------
Take care,
Clay

Don't worry that the world might end tomorrow....in Australia it's tomorrow already.

Corduroy,
That's precisely what I'm considering doing. I've got a Blackjack 1-7 (without subhilt) and was thinking about how I'd neatly whack off the rear guard. Dremel cutoff wheel? Thanks.

My next one will either be the William Henry Amber series T09-A or the spyderco calypso lite.

Hey mike, how about a William Henry forum?

------------------
Brent

Playing with sharp toys for sharp boys... uh, and girls I guess?

I am trying to put together the cash for an Ontarion Bagwell Hell's Belle. I don't need it as a fighter, but I LOVE Bowies and it is one of the neatest.

------------------
Walk in the Light,
Hugh

I am trying to put together the cash for an Ontarion Bagwell Hell's Belle. I don't need it as a fighter, but I LOVE Bowies and it is one of the neatest.

------------------
Walk in the Light,
Hugh

I need an upgrade to my larger daily carry folder. I'm considering several of those reviewed on the forums. It's hard to decide without seeing them and handling them all at the same time in the same place.

Anybody else have trouble deciding? If I had the budget, I'd just buy them all (about a half dozen candidates). Wouldn't it be great if each of us could just BUY THEM ALL!!! Wow, what a concept!
smile.gif

Just thinking about it messed up my first attempt at posting.

[This message has been edited by Bob Irons (edited 24 June 1999).]

Professor,

A Dremel cutoff wheel should do that job nicely. I've never taken the guard off a Blackjack but I have cut them down quite a bit and that's what I used. Don't cut too close to the handle or you may slip and score it. Instead, cut the guard down to maybe 1/4" and then take off the rest with a belt or a big mill file. Finish by hand and you're good to go. I added some grooving to the thumb-rest on the spine of mine using needle files. Also, I rounded off the buttcap and both the draw and the concealed "print" improved substantially.

OK, sorry to reply here, but you've got no email listed. Carry on, folks
smile.gif

------------------

-Corduroy
(Why else would a bear want a pocket?)

I have a Chris Reeve Shadow IV on order, and waiting for the release of the REKAT Sifu and EDI Paratus. My next "big" purchase will be a Mad Dog Panther (my ATAK needs a playmate!)

------------------

I am planning to get a plain edge Mini Axis (BM 705) when they go into full production. I tried to get my hands on a pre-production about a month ago with no success.
frown.gif
I also have my eye on a plain edge Viele but that may wait until I get the Axis. (and more $ in the wallet!)

Ah, so many wonderful little knives out there...

-Sandy-

The Benchmade BM-705 mini axis will also be next for me. After that, likely the Calypso Jr. Lite.

Best Regards, ToddO

Cold Steel SRK, then an Emerson E1-A Raven, or maybe a Commander, or wait, maybe a La Griffe, or maybe.......
smile.gif

I'm trying to arrange picking up a Dozier K1, then maybe a Native, then....

StJames took my idea! but that's ok, should be an extra one around some where.

I will be getting a William Henry Lancet but have not settled on which style.

Maybe First I should gather up money and then see which style falls within that range?
boy is that a dumb idea!
wink.gif

Almost forgot! I didn't include it because it is already on order, but the Lord Wharncliff's Mistress by Edward Schott is on it's way of being made, CPM 3V steel, can't wait!

G2

------------------
When a fellow says, "it ain't the money but the principle of the thing,"
it's the money.
F. McKinney Hubbard

www.geocities.com/Yosemite/Cabin/7306/blades.html

[This message has been edited by Gary W. Graley (edited 24 June 1999).]

Dozier Pro Guide knife, slightly customized, should be here next week. After that, I believe that I'll try to make one myself.

db

Well, I am having a Talonite Chimera made my Mr. Rinaldi right now but it won't be done for a few more months.

I am waiting for the Kanji to come out from Rob Simonich but if I get enough money before it comes out I will probably get a Busse Mean Street in INFI>

take care
collin

I am saving up for a CRK Shadow III, and after that an Emerson La Griffe, if it gets some more favourable reviews. On the other hand I like the looks of the Crawford Kasper neck knife too. Anyone know of another high quality neck knife with a decent handguard on it? I hope nobody responds to that, it would probably lead me to get another job! Can't wait to get my hand on a new "matter seperator"
smile.gif
!

Back