What knife do you "plan" to purchase next?

My Bob Terzuola century starfighter in carbon fiber came in today.I think I have a new favorite knife now.Thanks Les. Going to lay off purchases for a while.Never been successful at that but I`ve got to try.
Be sharp,
David

My Kershaw Ken Onion just arrived! After that, there is a Spyde Endura on order, and that might be the end of the factory world
smile.gif
I have knives from Jens Anso(as soon as my $$$ arrive there) and Darrel Ralph on order and a kit from Rob Simonich. After that I'll have to cut back...probably one or two per year, but no more.
Aaron

------------------
aaronm@cs.brandeis.edu
I like my women like I like my knives: strong, sharp, well-formed and pattern-welded!

Hey Professor- Why don't you design one yourself and have a custom maker build it?
Mike K.

I'm waiting for my REKAT Carnivor now. it's probably burning a hole in the box on the UPS truck as we speak.

Either a Pocket Hobbit or a Genisis...

------------------
I mean, if I went around saying I was an Emperor because some
moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, people would put me away!

So many knives.......
So little money!
Possibly another custom knife from Mad Poet,
or a Rekat Carnivour, or a Benchmade Pinnacle, or a Randall, (since I'll be down close to the factory soon) Maybe I can talk the wife into making a detour. I also like the Genesis and the Starmate. I am currently waiting on my Wegner Jr. to arrive from Top of Texas Knives. Thanks Chris & Marti

Shadow IV from Chris Reeve.

Will be the last for a while.

------------------
God bless!

Romans 10:9-10

"Military" Fans Unite!!

Don't know what it's called, but Charlie Dake makes it for about $2000. It's a D/A double bladed damascus dagger, very cool!!!!!!!!!

------------------

i'm saving my a** off to buy my very first ELISHEWITZ handmade, the phantom. It is absolutely beautiful! Especially the new pivot bolt that he has incorporated in his new lines. If anyone has one of his handmade piece, don't hasitate to e-mail me. And i've taken the advise that some of you guys has given me some time ago. I ordered a 'custom' made wharncliffe style blade from MEL SORG. It will be done sometime around August, can't wait! Thanks again for the info.

Power to the blade and lightsaber.

I have 2 pearl handle Hubertus 10,s on order with Knifemart. I also asked him about the auto-Kestral. I went nuts when I saw the ad in this months magazine, I think it was Knives Illustrated. For 2 months all I've been interested in is auto-openers and forged blades. I would like a combination of the two, actually.

I want a BM 705 so bad I can taste it (ouch!). I bought a pre-production run version and it opens even smoother than my Sebenza. I also saw a Pinnacle numbered 1 of 1000, should I go back and get it? I know they're not as sexy as the knives we usually discuss, but Beretta is putting out some nice knives now.

on order darrel ralph apogee and a randall 1-7 with leather handle.
just found out my old randall 1-8 is far to pricy to get out of the house.
so i need a randall i can use,my old one is seems to be a 40+ years old and probebly made by bo himself.that one stays in my safe for now on.

Back