What knife would you carry if fighting in Ukraine?

GatorFlash1

Gold Member
I have sent a lot of used military uniforms and gear over to the Ukrainian forces and was wondering what the best knife or type of military knife for them might be. With the drone attacks, the increase in Russian troops, and the winter coming the Ukrainian forces better be prepared.

Last edited:
I'm not sure a knife is going to be that useful against drones. Or winter. Maybe if they had jetpacks that would be a different story.

Oh! They could attach the knives to their own drones and either do some drone jousting or become a spinning whirlwind of knifey doom

Last edited:
One that would bring you lots of luck cause you would need it.

Good luck if your Black or Chinese and you want to board a bus going out. I am not sure whether the Russians would treat them better or not. Then there is Brittney Griner.

I say a Swiss army knife with a can opener may help you eat.

I'm no warrior, mind you, but I suppose I'd take my S35VN black-coated Endura. It's lightweight, simple, reliable, has a lot of blade, and S35VN has nicely balanced properties. It would withstand abuse and be easy to maintain.

Ap9Ivir.jpg

Nothing fancy (get it?), but that's my answer.

Ahhhhh, thanks lol. Need more coffee...... 🥱

Heavy duty crash axe style hawk.

Urban fighting. Destroyed civilian buildings, locked doors.

I don't expect to fight hand to hand. But it would be handy in clearing buildings wirh a lot of locked doors, glass, rubble, and I've seen quite a few trench clearing videos.

Back