What knife would you like to see next from CPK?

I just want a knife that I can use to scrape tinder and strike a firesteel :oops:

Vey unlikely that you will see one off those in the CPK lineup as Nathan had adamantly stated that his knives will always come chamfered. Perhaps if one day he decides to make a dedicated bushcrafty knife, he will also throw in a bow-drill divot just for you :p

PRIORITIES

That's what I feel is lacking at CPK.

Competition choppers, field knives, light, medium and fat kid choppers, edc knives, potato knives...

All toys. None of them address genuine needs.

Perhaps it's simply a generational thing, maybe even a lack of real life experience, but the simple fact is no one needs these things.

Let's talk about what the world really needs:

Personal trimmers.

I know you guys think this is funny, but I assure you you WILL hit your mid-forties. Suddenly, coarse hair sprouts from places.

On your person.

Strange places.

For crying out loud, I have frigging EAR HAIR! Hair that is growing out of my EARS!!!! WTF!!!!!!

Not even going to talk about nostril hair. I swear, if I let it go two weeks without breaking out the brush trimmer I look like Jeff Goldblum in that awful remake of "The Fly". (Can't wait to hear all the "Matt Brundlefly" jokes to pop out of the woodwork, now...)

And, yeah. Go ahead. Take the cheap shot...

My eyebrows.

What the hell is being done about this?

You guys are supposed to be the Brain Trust!!!!!!! Where's my Lorien Lorien design, CPK Optimized Heat Treat personal groomer!?!?!?

Get Keffeler involved if you have to, but for Chrissake, let's get on the ball, here, people!

Laugh it up, Nathan. You just had a birthday - you're closer to this shit than you want to admit.

...friggin' 'not a survival knife' BS...

PRIORITIES

That's what I feel is lacking at CPK.

Competition choppers, field knives, light, medium and fat kid choppers, edc knives, potato knives...

All toys. None of them address genuine needs.

Perhaps it's simply a generational thing, maybe even a lack of real life experience, but the simple fact is no one needs these things.

Let's talk about what the world really needs:

Personal trimmers.

I know you guys think this is funny, but I assure you you WILL hit your mid-forties. Suddenly, coarse hair sprouts from places.

On your person.

Strange places.

For crying out loud, I have frigging EAR HAIR! Hair that is growing out of my EARS!!!! WTF!!!!!!

Not even going to talk about nostril hair. I swear, if I let it go two weeks without breaking out the brush trimmer I look like Jeff Goldblum in that awful remake of "The Fly". (Can't wait to hear all the "Matt Brundlefly" jokes to pop out of the woodwork, now...)

And, yeah. Go ahead. Take the cheap shot...

My eyebrows.

What the hell is being done about this?

You guys are supposed to be the Brain Trust!!!!!!! Where's my Lorien Lorien design, CPK Optimized Heat Treat personal groomer!?!?!?

Get Keffeler involved if you have to, but for Chrissake, let's get on the ball, here, people!

Laugh it up, Nathan. You just had a birthday - you're closer to this shit than you want to admit.

...friggin' 'not a survival knife' BS...
Poor Matt. :D

Next knife?
I'd like to see Lorien's take on a bushcraft knife. Maybe that is the FK, I don't know. Im thinking not quite a kephart, but along those lines, with a scani grind. I'm just pondering what it would look like.

How about a 10 inch Shiv, and a new 7 1/2 to 8 inch Ultimate Fighter with a design resembling the Utility Fighter (Double edge on both please):eek::thumbsup::cool:

Back