What knife would you like to see next from CPK?

This is what I'd like to see in my possession / collection based on Nathan's morsels of information here and there which he had mentioned regarding CPK-2018:

- 1 x more HDFK
- 2 x FK 2.0
- 1 x MC / Zombified
- 1 x UF / Customized with double edge
- 2 x DEK
- 1 x engineered Dagger but I think that may become more of a reality for 2019...

My rudimentary maths tells me to set aside about $2.5K (without the Dagger) but we could be talking easily over that amount if more bling options are offered thru the CPK custom shop, should Nathan decide to take on the extra workload at the expense of a few more grey hairs!

1 x FK 2.0
2 x MC
1 x BC
and wait for it, here it comes
At least 2 of the UF's Customized with Double Edge-This is quickly becoming my favorite Carothers

If a field grade finish should also be in the cards, I'll double up my order on the UF to 2 x. It's a GREAT utilitarian fixed blade EDC but with the satin finish, I'd shudder to put that beauty to rough use. That is why I'd also love to own another single edged UF with a field grade finish.

If a field grade finish should also be in the cards, I'll double up my order on the UF to 2 x. It's a GREAT utilitarian fixed blade EDC but with the satin finish, I'd shudder to put that beauty to rough use. That is why I'd also love to own another single edged UF with a field grade finish.
Field Grade, Satin, I don't care:thumbsup:

I'd be down for some UF's D3v or A2 :) How about HDFK with 7.5 or 8 blade ??? Ahhhh who am I kidding whatever CPK makes I'm sure I'll want at least one lol :)

How about a 7 1/2 - 8 inch Double edged UF! If I remember correctly the Shiv and UF scales are the same size?:p

For me in 2018 or as soon as any become the focus of a current build and sale ... definate buys for me will be ...

1 or 2 - FK 2.0
1 or 2 - HDFK

and could be the D3V ... I would also be interested in those knives in possible other steels ... could be anything from a 52100 or 5160 ... or a M390, CPM154, or AEB-L stainless. I could see buying those knives in a nice performing steel other than 3V ...

anything might enter my WTB list for the future as there are always models or variations of knives that end up being must haves as I see them.

The UF in 3V or Elmax-I love this knife:thumbsup:
gytFbWH.jpg

Back