What knife would you like to see next from CPK?

Well the likelihood of a clipped style blade ever being produced from the CPK shop may in fact be "Never" ...

On this afternoon I can at least console myself with a newly arrived item from "Mail-Call" and I'm not really complaining either. ;)

2v2Jw296GxAhvqS.jpg

It's not ready yet. It's already pretty old but it needs to age some more. It has to stop losing weight before I can make scales from it. Ironwood dries slowly.

Fun fact: did you know that it's hard to measure the moisture in Ironwood, you have to pre-drill holes for the little prongs, they won't just press in. It's better just to weigh it and keep a log.

It's not ready yet. It's already pretty old but it needs to age some more. It has to stop losing weight before I can make scales from it. Ironwood dries slowly.

Fun fact: did you know that it's hard to measure the moisture in Ironwood, you have to pre-drill holes for the little prongs, they won't just press in. It's better just to weigh it and keep a log.

About 4 days in the oven at 250 degrees should accomplish the same thing. @Jo the Machinist May not like it, but hey, it's for a greater good. Let's get this thing done! :D

I love what we have so far but sitting on my couch here I can only wish for a traditional series (might not be a correct term). I'd like to see:

Kephart
Nessmuck
Puukko

Classic styles with modern materials and the CPK innovation.

Back