What knife would you like to see next from CPK?

I have this vision of a Loriendesign/CPK kephart type knife in my mind that I just can't seem to shake...
You can be assured that any knife you two get together on and build will sell...Fast.
I'd still like to have a folder in D3V.

I've been patiently waiting through all these choppers and fluffers to get some UF and FK2 on deck.
I'll echo what others are saying, fingers crossed we'll have pre-orders on both ;)
Hold on, when the F* did I miss the fluffers?

For the newer folks: when the HDFK pattern did not have an official CPK name and when it went by the moniker: N.A.S.K, a very naughty lad in here named Justin tagged it as CPK-Fluffer. With all due respect to Lorien some of us stopped using it as Lorien hated that pejorative for NASK but some pushed their foot even harder on that gas pedal ;)

Eventually, the F word kinda faded away till it surfaced again today :D

my concern wasn't regarding my perception of 'fluffer' as being pejorative- indeed, I have respect for all workers.

It was merely inaccurate as a descriptor, (and not much of a name, akin to naming one's child 'wheelbarrow'). A 'fluffer' is a third party to a pending sex act. The NASK/HDFK is a sole party and cannot, therefore serve as a fluffer unless your definition of fluffer is wide enough to include self fluffing, which I would generally refer to as something else entirely.

so, while I did and continue to hate the name 'Fluffer' for the NASK/HDFK, it's not for the reason you might think.

my concern wasn't regarding my perception of 'fluffer' as being pejorative- indeed, I have respect for all workers.

It was merely inaccurate as a descriptor, (and not much of a name, akin to naming one's child 'wheelbarrow'). A 'fluffer' is a third party to a pending sex act. The NASK/HDFK is a sole party and cannot, therefore serve as a fluffer unless your definition of fluffer is wide enough to include self fluffing, which I would generally refer to as something else entirely.

so, while I did and continue to hate the name 'Fluffer' for the NASK/HDFK, it's not for the reason you might think.

As alway very lucid your explanations sprinkled with that Lorien zing factor.

sometimes I think my humor should be banished till the dessert

Nah, you're a great zinger so I had to correct your statement. Apologies to all for the hijack and detour.

Now let's hear all about your LA/CPK bush crafter thoughts :)

Maybe its time for the KOD Series of blades

First the SNOMA
(Sir Nathan of Mooresville Assassin) :cool:

20 inch blade with .25 thickness, and overall length of 30 inches:thumbsup:

and for those who like a somewhat smaller blade the NA (NinJo Assassin):thumbsup:

18 inch Blade with .235 thickness and overall length of 28 inches:D

Both LE's (Limited Editions)

Edit: After of course both the FK2 and DEK 1 have been offered

Last edited:
Ahh! All I want that CPK doesn’t offer is spine I can strike a ferro rod and scrape tinder with! The blades and steel are beyond epic and that feature would drive them over the top for me.

Hey brother! Hadn't seen you around in a bit, and didn't want you to miss that conversation, knowing your penchant for sharp spines. You know I'm firmly in the other camp but I'll be broke after the FK 2.0 anyway. :D

Hey brother! Hadn't seen you around in a bit, and didn't want you to miss that conversation, knowing your penchant for sharp spines. You know I'm firmly in the other camp but I'll be broke after the FK 2.0 anyway. :D

Oh I still lurk lol. Work work and more work between the union and my company. I want one of everything but the mortgage doesn’t allow such luxuries

Back