What Knocks Your CRK Out of Your Pocket?

Went to Gander Mtn. this morning in Knoxville & found my perfect Knife & bought three of them & I am going back Friday night & buying four more of them so that I can carry a different { but the same Knife } Knife every day & that is all I will ever need again in my lifetime.! Done buying & trading for good & I am giving all my other Knives away here & there till they are all gone.!**** Solves my Knife problem forever.^^*^*^*^** WHEW.......

And then you woke up....haha...

No ~~ as I have donated 17 Knives today down at the CO-OP alone & I am going strong..!! lol

07c8f0fb491f8b5892adcb9f5dccbb08.jpg

Today it's this. Benchmade 940-1501. The 20cv steel holds an edge for a loooooong time.

Sent from (redacted)

I don't feel any knife is designed as well, and made as well as the Sebenza, and that includes customs, mid-techs, and production(IMO).

I do often carry my Carbon Fiber BG-42 Spyderco Military, and almost always have a smaller slip joint(Kerry Hampton KHnutbuster being my favorite slip joint) in another pocket.
Nothing out there compares to the Sebenza though. The Regular and Classics are the ones I own.

Another CRK.. I carry my sage 2 and 3 sometimes, but haven't really ventured into ZT's, Midtechs, customs, or any of those other less known brands. Kinda of knife noob who fell in love with CRK. :)

I got a lnib AG Russell Acies, the original, recently for a great price. I've been carrying it and a TSF Gorgon I got recently.

Last edited:
I'm with Ken44. Nothing kicks my small Insingo out, period. But to add to that, I almost always also have a customized Spyderco PM2 and a custom Rick Menefee slipjoint on me as well.

I've been carrying a small Classic UG with damascus during the week, and a large 21 UG with a Citrine on weekends. I think the large US is going to get kicked out of my pocket for a while........ by a large Classic with Blackwood. :D

Nice knives guys ! My grip is a knife I go back to all the time she's beat up scratched up chipped up but still holds a edge and is solid as a rock!

I had two of those D2 710's and both rusted right out of my pocket. Great knife for the price point just the D2 rusts with me where I live (I wish Benchmade made them with another steel at similar price! ). I wear shorts in the summer time and sweat makes the knife damp.

Who made your scales for it?

The scales were made by Cuscadi. The D2 works well for me but since I live in California it is pretty dry here.

I actually bought a used small 21 I use for my heavy user. I use it at work and when doing electrical or anything else that will require some abuse. Good thing there is that spa treatment.

3501bmc.jpg

I find that I carry a CRK every day since I've owned one. So, I've succumbed to carrying a second knife along with my CRK. Not that I need to carry two knives daily, but it does give me options as to what knife does what.

Spyderco Sage 2 and Tenacious will kick the Seb out from time to time.

Sage 2 for it's elegance and homage to the RIL.
Tenacious for hiking/camping and anything else I wouldn't want to subject a more expensive blade to.

Back