What Makes A HOG?. . . And Other Important Questions Answered!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerry Busse

So, what makes a HOG?. . . Are you a HOG???. . . .

I pretty much figure that if you own a Busse Combat or Busse Custom blade then you pretty much have HOG blood coursing through your veins!!!! :eek: :thumbup:

In order to get the official nod, just email Amy a pic of you holding your Busse blade to amy@bussecombat.com and she will make sure that you get hooked up with the special HOG Only pricing. . . . If this will be your first Busse, then you'll qualify for the next Special HOG Offer, but sadly, not this one.

We will have an official Online induction in the future for those who can't make it to BLADE 2011 or any of the other shows that I get drunk at. . . .

Lots of room in the HOGpen my friends and plenty of room at the trough. . . So, jump in. . . the mud is warm!!!!!

As for the HOG MUK Special pricing. . . THERE IS NO LIMIT ON HOW MANY YOU CAN BUY AT THIS SPECIAL PRICE!!!!. . . but there is a limit on how long you can order one!!!!

Let's Drink!!!:thumbup:

Jerry :D

**** Added by Amy-0

Please include your FORUM NAME and REAL NAME in the e-mail. I just started to go over e-mails and many of you are just using your first name (Gonna need the INFO PLEASE..LOL) THANK YOU

UPDATE 03/04/2011 YOU MUST SEND THIS TO amy@bussecombat.com by 03/10/2011

Last edited by a moderator:
You have just made a lot of people very happy - and Amy's inbox a disaster zone...

Time to send those pix of y'all holding those BUSSE knives & get ready to "Shake the Man's hand"!! ...Ain't Internet technology great?!!! :thumbup::thumbup:

Good luck and Happy Grunting! OINK!!

;) ...Hey, Bossman! Personally, I think you should make this a bit more...tricky and fun for us... Make 'em send you vidclips of them holding their knives and doing the TRUFFLE SHUFFLE! (Then post these here!!!!) :eek: ;) :D:D

Ah...I kid, I kid! :)

bummer for me - I'm in the middle of an "upgrade trade" and shipped my lone piece of INFI off to Pa this afternoon.
Oh, well - next time!

bummer for me - I'm in the middle of an "upgrade trade" and shipped my lone piece of INFI off to Pa this afternoon.
Oh, well - next time!

You must find your inner HOG!!!!! . . . . . Never give up!!!. . . . As long as we have the pic within the next 10 days or so. . . you should be good!:thumbup:

You must find your inner HOG!!!!! . . . . . Never give up!!!. . . . As long as we have the pic within the next 10 days or so. . . you should be good!:thumbup:

Does this apply to other folks?!
I'm working doubles in a state mental institution until friday. If per se, I was to send an email tomorrow nite, would it be alright if I got that pic sent in by friday morning boss?! Oh please! Oh please! Oh Please!!!

Daaang, Jerry, you and your whole crew and Kin ROCKS.:thumbup::thumbup: My Busse experience just keeps getting better and better. I'm addicted to all the Busse Kin and don't seem to find time (or money) to look at other brands.
;):thumbup::D:):cool::p:D:):p:eek::D:):eek::D:):p:eek::D:p:D:):D:p:):D;):p:):thumbup:
Picture of my ugly mug with a Basic 11 sent.

Last edited:
Done... Pic sent. Holding my pumpkin BWM in one hand and a SAR6 / S.C.A.B.S in the other. Thanks a lot Jerry / AMY! That is really cool of you guys!!

Does this apply to other folks?!
I'm working doubles in a state mental institution until friday. If per se, I was to send an email tomorrow nite, would it be alright if I got that pic sent in by friday morning boss?! Oh please! Oh please! Oh Please!!!

This applies to everyone!

Just get that pic in within the next 10 days and you'll be good to go!!!! :D

Jerry

I knew I had bacon for lunch today for a reason -- Jerry, you are a GOD!!!
(just don't cross the streams!)

let's drink!

Job done - look out Amy !
This is so cool of you, Jerry. Now I can be an Overseas Hog !
Never thought it would happen!!!!

Last edited:

Gee, where do I start.

In the early days, it meant something to be an inducted "HOG". It seemed to be given because you were a "giver", over time, you were one that contributed to the good of the whole. A HOG was looked up to as a knowledgeable old soul that had been around and respected as one of those to be the basis of the Busse attraction. The HOGs were an elite group of recognized Busse family and collectors that had contributed to the good of others. It has bothered me and many others (who have contacted me privately when this issue has come up in the past few years) that being a "HOG" just doesn't hold the same status or true meaning as it once did.

It seems like now days, wanting to be a "HOG" is motivated by greed, "I want to be a "HOG" so I can save $35 on a knife" as opposed to " I was recognized as a positive contributor to the Busse family and thus made a "HOG". If all it takes to be a HOG is to simply take a picture of yourself holding a Busse knife, it doesn't seem so special does it? Well, unless you need the $35 savings I guess. Why not just give everyone the same discounted price to sell knives instead of saying it is a "HOG Special"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back