What multi tool, You using today?

XePhAjN.jpg

This is a really interesting thread/topic. I've had lots of multitools but have settled on two for on the belt carry for regular use. When no rain, I carry the Buck and a Leatherman Rebar the wood handles on the Buck are great and the Rebar has plenty of functions. When raining, I switch to a Gerber Knife and Lansky multitool.. Both with nylon sheaths and the Gerber with rubber handles. . The snaps on all are very strong and I have no problems wearing (when I forget) on my motorcycle. I have others in my tool boxes. BTW, anyone have experience with the functional Leatherman jewelry? I have seen only one person wearing one but didn't have the opportunity to talk to him.
RaysrOTB Carry.jpg

So, I was rambling through one of my my tool boxes today and found my very first multitool, well sort of. Its a Boy Scouts of America official knife which was saved up for and bought at Sears. the "John Wayne" alone makes it a multitool. Think I'll clean it up and sharpen.. Hey, what can I say, its worth a gander!BSA_Knife.jpg

Trying a couple things out.
I've got the recently modified squirt in my watch pocket to try out, and I'm trying out this kydex holder I made for the Sebertool m4 to hang from my belt loop.

20220720_111607.jpg
The holder as a little grommet in it that clicks into the hole in the Sebertool, and I have a tab on the back so you can pry it open a little and pull the tool out.
20220720_111204.jpg

It's not pretty but holds the tool surprisingly well, it takes 2 hands to put the tool back but can easily be retrieved with 1 hand by hitting the tab with my index finger as I pull the tool out.

Trying a couple things out.
I've got the recently modified squirt in my watch pocket to try out, and I'm trying out this kydex holder I made for the Sebertool m4 to hang from my belt loop.

View attachment 1876035
The holder as a little grommet in it that clicks into the hole in the Sebertool, and I have a tab on the back so you can pry it open a little and pull the tool out.
View attachment 1876038

It's not pretty but holds the tool surprisingly well, it takes 2 hands to put the tool back but can easily be retrieved with 1 hand by hitting the tab with my index finger as I pull the tool out.
Good job mate👍👍
For me today.
IMG_20220721_101731.jpg

Good job mate👍👍
For me today.
View attachment 1876365
Until the Bond came out a couple years ago leatherman was pretty much dead to me because the " cannon series " as I call it was in my opinion the best they've ever had.
I think I like the bond better than I did my Fuse because it has the awl, but the kick fuse and blast were so great .

The wingman and sidekick are hot garbage in my opinion, they just don't hold a candle to the cannon series.

Back