1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

What SAK are ya totin' today?

Discussion in 'Multi-tools & Multi-purpose Knives' started by arizonaranchman, Sep 21, 2014.

1. Chacap

Chacap

Dec 2, 2017
  2. Filoso

Filoso Basic Member Basic Member

Dec 22, 2013
    [​IMG]

3. Spikediesel

Spikediesel Spare time SAK builder Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Apr 14, 2018
    [​IMG]

Lee D, redsparrow, Ace Rimmer and 8 others like this.
  4. HWF

HWF

Apr 1, 2012
  5. Chacap

Chacap

Dec 2, 2017
    Spartan Lite
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. evanofcain

evanofcain

Feb 14, 2012
  7. T. Erdelyi

T. Erdelyi Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 3, 2001
    Today is the pseudoscientist on the far right and the Red Alox Farmer in the middle.

[​IMG]

8. T. Erdelyi

T. Erdelyi Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 3, 2001
    Don’t ya just love how the red Alox wears?

I like the character, personality they developed along the way. Their own story as it were. This red Alox Farmer has lots to tell. ;):) (~);-}

[​IMG]

Look at the difference between new and old. The new is a blank canvas, ready to record the story of its new owner.

I like the warmth of old, the whispers of its life through the ages. All it’s triumphs and the scars of its failures

When you hold the old in your hand the testimony to its form, fit and function come to life. You can see how it’s worn in that way that fits your hand and fingers no matter how it’s grasped. Years of use made for a precision wear to fit unmatched by even the most custom fit available.

[​IMG]

Dadpool, redsparrow, craytab and 10 others like this.
  9. Filoso

Filoso Basic Member Basic Member

Dec 22, 2013
  10. KnifeRep

KnifeRep Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 5, 2018
    Victorinox/Swiss Army trade show give-away lapel pin from the early 1990's

[​IMG]
    --------------[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 24, 2019
  11. David Nowlin

David Nowlin Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 17, 2018
    The Victorinox Champion Plus on the left.
    upload_2019-2-24_22-39-53.jpeg
    Dang! Too lazy to take a new picture??

paulhilborn, Filoso, 315 and 3 others like this.
  12. 315

315 Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 2, 2017
    Over a year on BF and never noticed this sub-forum. Shame on me since I carry a SAK on my key ring and my briefcase everyday that I work. Today though, a Micro Farmer...[​IMG]

Dadpool, redsparrow, Filoso and 5 others like this.
  13. David Nowlin

David Nowlin Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 17, 2018
    Yes i too had no idea about this cool forum!!
    upload_2019-2-25_11-11-39.jpeg
    Champ+ but think i will get an Explorer? :D

14. Railsplitter

Railsplitter Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 31, 2010
    Super Tinker.

IMG_4641.JPG
    IMG_4644.JPG

15. 315

315 Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 2, 2017
    Guys, I spent several hours today going through this entire thread. I didn’t read every word, that would have taken a few days, but saw a lot of nice looking knives:thumbsup:

16. 21bangbang

21bangbang Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 19, 2019
    20190226_063740-1200x1200.jpg champ plus. This has sat in my drawer for years. Always seemed to big, yet I carried a Gerber 600 DET daily. This forum has me putting the SAKs back in the pocket like they should be. Think I need a swisschamp though, no pliers stinks.

17. Lee D

Lee D

May 27, 2013
    Lessard 2 layer...blade, scissors, and the cap lifter/can opener

Stelth likes this.
  18. Crazy Canuck

Crazy Canuck Singing along with the voices in my head Gold Member

Nov 24, 2013
    This knife has made my edc really predictable... This guy is always in the pocket, and the past couple months, it's usually the only knife on me. Compact with nylon scales. Don't miss the plus scales. I was a Spartan fan until I decided to try the Compact, and now they sit in my knife drawer. Whenever I think I miss the small secondary blade, I remember how much I've come to love the combo tool and scissors. Just wish the parcel hook was an awl... Happy and sad at the same time :)

[​IMG]

19. 21bangbang

21bangbang Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 19, 2019
    20190227_140751-1200x1200.jpg my first custom. A old Bantam I had kicking around. Still want to satin finish the tools and burn a cross into it, but had to give it some pocket time. Teak scales, about twice as thick as the cellidor for a better grip.

20. scottyj

scottyj

Jan 29, 2009
    Tinker hung on a TEC P-7.

jmh33 likes this.