What SAK are ya totin' today?

Nice little one, a Swiss Bianco??

I got it from MikesMods from Australia. The price is better than Swiss Bianco and the fit and finish is good. However, the tweezer slot could use minor tweek so that the tweezers are easier to take out (the scales are flush with the tweezer head so you have to fiddle with it a little to get out).

GFMgjcW.jpg

I think its NiteIze that make a stick on Hip Clip, a little big. Trust me, it will Not come off without a fight!

The clips on my and vinte77 vinte77 SAK are made by NiteIze. In my experience, the provided adhesive pad does hold on very strong, but isn't too difficult to remove and replace onto another tool or other object. They may not be the best looking clip option, but they work well, are inexpensive, and require no modifications to the SAK. :thumbsup:

Ha! I couldn't see the name. I think there is a bigger one for cell phone/case.

...I just use a P7,extra little grab like a pinky lanyard...

Actually, the NiteIze clip on my SAK used to be on my cell phone! After having to replace my phone a while back, I thought it would make a decent clip for the SAK, and I was right :D.

I've also used homemade "suspension" style clips like you're describing with success. They were made by running a paper clip through paracord and bending to the desired shape. Here's a pic of one of my homemade clips:

1v0MF6X.png

Back