What SAK are ya totin' today?

An 80’s Tinker, minus key ring, modified pen blade, holeless awl and ferro striker vs toothpick:)
j8yCkU.jpg

Last edited:
kSQCjxi.jpg

My sak is just waiting, for something to do, on my Esky in my tractor cab. The magnet screwed to my Esky lid holds my knife steady while I'm sitting at the wheel.
FHDShhf.jpg
That is an awesome application S.O.W:thumbsup: I grew up summers in North Dakota working on the farm. Farmers are the most inventive and ingenious people on the planet and what I learned there has helped me all through life:thumbsup: maybe that's what endears us so much to SAKS;):)

That is an awesome application S.O.W:thumbsup: I grew up summers in North Dakota working on the farm. Farmers are the most inventive and ingenious people on the planet and what I learned there has helped me all through life:thumbsup: maybe that's what endears us so much to SAKS;):)
I'm a 3rd generation Australian farmer and living 40km (24-25 miles) from the nearest shop a bit of a moto our family has is, sometimes you just have to use what ya got, and for me it's always a sak :)

Self isolation is something we have practiced for 102 years.

84 mm Tinker again today, the one without tweezer and toothpick. The small Tinker has become a favorite of late, I just really like the size and tools provided:thumbsup:
The one without the tweezer and toothpick is an 80's version with the square phillips with tin can slot down the middle. I recently saw in a whittling book how the author modified the pen for more detailed work. I've done that to the two pictured as well as removed the keychain and absolutely enjoy carrying and using this knife:thumbsup:

One of my all time favorite blade shapes is the unique wharncliffe/pen the Case 62032 sports and the modified pen on the Tinker closely matches the Case secondary blade:thumbsup:
WMoNXe.jpg

WuYvFY.jpg

v8PhD7.jpg

t0WV50.jpg

9MoMsz.jpg

Back