What SAK are ya totin' today?

Ramblin'

zQ1qoge.jpg

Ok, I finally broke down last week and picked up another classic for my keychain. My Cadet has taken over pocket duty. I gave the Alox minicamp I bought after losing my last classic a chance, and it’s just to much for keychain knife. I like to try new combinations, but why fix what isn’t broken?
Wasp, Cadet and a Classic...all slipjoints :eek: *gasp*, but I think I’ll manage lol

Last edited:
Ok, I finally broke down last week and picked up another classic for my keychain. My Cadet has taken over pocket duty. I gave the Alox minicamp I bought after losing my last classic a chance, and it’s just to much for keychain knife. I like to try new combinations, but why fix what isn’t broken?
Wasp, Cadet and a Classic...all slipjoints :eek: *gasp*, but I think I’ll manage lol

I love the Classic. I know a lot of people like the Rambler but my primary tool is the scissors and the Classic gets it done, the rest is just gravy. I like your Cadet too!

Pyy68o4.jpg

Rambler down at the skatepark with my boy

Nice Picture! I just got a Rambler, I have to say I really love it. Even though it was $10 USD more then the Classic SD, it is totally worth it! BTW Wilfred I love all your posts and your collection of SAKs. It is cool to see you using them all the time and that they are not just shelf queens.

Back