Spare time SAK builder
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
OG Traveller
1MuOnLR.jpg

Gold Member
Good choice.
Congratulations, are you excited?
Hope it's a good day.
I am excited and sad at the same time, but it’ll be a good day.
315 - Always a good idea to have bottle cap and wine cork removing abilities for such occasions. Don't forget the hankerchief for the stroll down the aisle with your young lady, I'm told you may well need one .All the best for a great day for you and yours.
Oh, and if your soon to be son in law isn't a knife man, a wedding day knife would be a great way to start him off ;)
One handkerchief won’t cover it, I’ll need a box of tissues!!! I may know of someone who is getting them his and her skinning knives, since they both hunt…

JM2

I only have two saks. The tinker and a classic with light.

I do have a couple classics that are new in pack, awaiting to be traded or gifted. I got them when cleaning out a hoarders house with a friend. We could take anything we wanted of the stuff that was going to goodwill.

TheArab

Basic Member
As a collector, I'm not on a mission to find the one perfect SAK or EDC & stop there. My mission is to enjoy my hobby, & sometimes that means collecting knives out of my comfort zone, knives that don't instantly appeal to me.

I've added the first 91mm & the first no scissors SAKs to my collection, & they're beautiful.

Each & everyone will get a place in my pocket, it's impossible to need every tool everyday in my case, & the full size SAKs will always have a companion, a backup from the smaller ones.

Two new additions, The Spartan & The Cadet.

P.S. I know there's no "The", they're just making an introduction. :cool:

20220627_145423.jpg