What SAK are ya totin' today?

I have a knife enthusiast friend who I run into about once a week. I usually show him whatever I'm carrying, usually a Case and sometimes a Buck. This time I pulled out my Vic Electrician. When he saw it his response was: "Now that's a KNIFE! I really like SAKs. That's an Electrician, huh? OK, large spear blade, awl, I guess an electrician would use that, screwdriver, and the can op... OH, that's the electrician blade! Wow, that's sharp!" Then he pulled out his Vic Executive that he bought for $3 at a garage sale years ago, and his brother (who was there also) pulled out his Classic, and said that he also has a Swiss Champ. We had a great ol' time talking SAKs!

52295086924_cb670b036d_b.jpg

Lee D

Basic Member
Your not wrong Jim. You can't replicate years of use. They both have a look that I like.. ha ha now I just need to convince my wife that there is beauty in patina... She often says I don't look like the young guy she married 🤣😂
My wife tells me my hair isn’t turning gray, I’m just getting natural highlights. I don’t dare tell her the same.

Danny Linguini

Gold Member
Danny, Which number wife did you say that to.
Second, I think. Yeah, second. First one was because of a little faux pas, you know, when something comes out not exactly as you intended. We were sitting at the breakfast table one morning, and I meant to say, ‘Dear, please pass the sugar’, but what came out was, ‘You miserable b!tch, you ruined my life.’ Easy mistake. I thought I’d learned my lesson on #3 and just don’t talk to her at all, and I STILL get in trouble.

Edit: Totally made up, except for wife #1 being a miserable lying b!tch, which I never actually articulated. I’m now with wife #2, and since we just hit 24 years, I’d say she’s stuck with me now. 😁

Last edited:

sonofwilfred

🇦🇺
Platinum Member
Second, I think. Yeah, second. First one was because of a little faux pas, you know, when something comes out not exactly as you intended. We were sitting at the breakfast table one morning, and I meant to say, ‘Dear, please pass the sugar’, but what came out was, ‘You miserable b!tch, you ruined my life.’ Easy mistake. I thought I’d learned my lesson on #3 and just don’t talk to her at all, and I STILL get in trouble.

Edit: Totally made up, except for wife #1 being a miserable lying b!tch, which I never actually articulated. I’m now with wife #2, and since we just hit 24 years, I’d say she’s stuck with me now. 😁
Very funny

mitch13

Gold Member
My wife tells me my hair isn’t turning gray, I’m just getting natural highlights. I don’t dare tell her the same.
Wait you've got hair😱😳😳
I read your comment to my wife and got a slap up the side of my head for it 🤣 my laughing while reading it didn't help
Poke the bear you are gonna get claws😒
Ya goose😂😂
Helmsman today, still taking it easy, been crook all week.
IMG_20220820_111511.jpg