What SOGs do you own?????

I've owned several SOG knives and they are quality. Some of that sharpest knives out of the box. The only one that I have left is an original Hoffritz Tomcat. I let go of all the other ones but that Tomcat is going to stay with me for a while- a good collectors piece.

Tech II (my first)
Seal 2000 nylon sheath
Seal Pup nylon sheath (2x)
NorthWest Ranger
Mini Tsunami

all seki knives

Hillknives S.O.K. not a sog but a great knife

Last edited:
Tiger shark 2.0

Seal Revolver ( the original one) This one has been my real go to knife and has resulted in many others not being used

Bi-polar

Trident folders, including the limited edition one

Vulcan, mini tanto Vulcan, TiNi tanto Trident, Visionary II, Twitch I. The Vulcan was my first SOG and my first higher-end knife. High school graduation present. :D

I've had an original Stingray for a while & recently got a FatCat from a guy here on Bladeforums. The Fatty is a work of art - so smooth & light for such a massive blade. Solid slabs of titanium milled out to accept Kryton scales. Plan to redo the Kryton handle in whale bone & dinosaur tooth. Not that there is anything wrong with the SOG handle - I just wanna customize it to be cool.

I have a Camo Aegis which refuses to leave my pocket. I just love the blade shape and overall design.

- SOG Twitch II
- SOG Flash I
- SOG Flash II
- SOG Powerlock multitools (3x)

twitch-b.jpg

Twitch II.

flash-b.jpg

Flash I.

I've got the Flash II and Trident desert digital (willing to part with this one if anyone wants to make an offer).

IMG_20110604_135311.jpg

IMG_20110529_010340.jpg

black vulcan, trident tanto, flash II, seal pup elite, micron, salute. that about does it

Here's my Sog family...

1. Seal Pup (Seki)
2. Field Pup
3. Fussion throwing knives
4. Nautical
5. Salute
6. Kilowatt
7. Sogzilla
8. Micron
9. Micron 2.0
10. Pocket Power Plier
11. ? ? ?