What SOGs do you own?????

My trusty EDC Flash II (First SOG)
Blink (nice money clip when in Vegas!)
Daggert 2 (One satin and one bead blasted.. uh, call it a moment of self-medication)
Used, beat-up Tomcat (just purchased... see my other post in this forum)

mm, first time posting on this forum xD

right now i only have a seal pup, one of the most aesthetically pleasing knives i own :p

I'm planning on getting more someday, but knives are kinda hard to come by in taiwan (the good ones) and they're a tad too expensive for a student to afford ;_;

i'm trying to search for some more SOGs but they're kind of hard to come by...
and most of the ones i see are overpriced, saw an recon bowie for roughly around 300 USD :(

and um anyways, :thumbup: :thumbup: for SOG

I ordered SEAL2000 :thumbup: this morning (my first SOG), it cost me USD. 129.60 plus USD. 55.80 shipping. And when it arrived I will have to pay tax/duty (not so much I hope) :confused:
I dont know what to tell to my wife is she ask me how much I spend for this knife :confused:

Huntjunky said:
Man. It's not just me...
I only have the one knife (SEAL 2K) but it took me a long time to decide betwenn that and the Pup. Now I have to figure out how to not buy a bunch of others.
I wish I had found you guys sooner. Here in GTMO I can get em 20 or thirty dollars cheaper than I've seen back home. I would've hooked you guys up.
Still can't believe I spent $100 on a knife...
If you are happy with you knife, then don't remorse! Enjoy your new knife and don't be afraid to use it. Years ago, I never wanted to pay more than $50 for a knife. Now that I know so much more, I pay much more now. The most I have spent is $190 on a single knife. I still believe that $190 is on the high end for a production knife. Most of knives now run around $100. Many will tell you $190 is nothing though when you start going into custom knives.
By the way, welcome to BladeForums and congratulations on your purchase.

I've owned several, sold or traded them all. Now I'm looking to get two I had previously, a Twitch II and a Powerlock.

Tomcat II, Sogwinder, X-Ray Vision, X-42 Field Knife, ParaTool and this thread will continue because I'm on a bender

Updated list:

Tigershark, Powerlock, Flash II, Hunter Revolver, Blink, Night Vision, Pocket PowerPlier, and most recently, a Seal Pup.

SIRGALANT said:
huntjunky , i paid 235 australian dollars for my seal 2000

mate, a seller in Brisbane offered me AUD.140 for seal2K. I purchased a SEAL Pup tigerstripes AUD.100 from him.

Right now I only own a Pentagon Elite II from SOG.

Im waiting for them to produce a carbon steel Bowie with a 10" blade, flat ground please.;)

So far I own a Tigershark, a Spec Elite I and Spec Elite II. My next will be one of the SAT folders followed by a Seal something probably an Elite Pup.
Denny

Back